End of special cards?

gutman22
681 posts An Exciting Prospect
So I guess this was the last wave os special high rated cards of this Fifa. Ok there will be futties but nothing like those crazy cards of FoF. Thoughts?

Comments

• SanderFC
    2646 posts Fans' Favourite
    I can see them giving TOTS upgrades (just like FoF) to Bakayoko, Bailly etc for Futties
  • Diggy
    13618 posts Has That Special Something
    Player of the tournament & top scorer will get another surely
  • bjornini
    3598 posts National Call-Up
    SanderFC wrote: »
    I can see them giving TOTS upgrades (just like FoF) to Bakayoko, Bailly etc for Futties

oh god no
  • gutman22
    Diggy wrote: »
    Player of the tournament & top scorer will get another surely

Yes but there will be isolated cards.
  • kcichris
    1615 posts Play-Off Hero
    gutman22 wrote: »
    So I guess this was the last wave os special high rated cards of this Fifa. Ok there will be futties but nothing like those crazy cards of FoF. Thoughts?

when the new season starts we will get pretty high rated ifs
  • gutman22
    kcichris wrote: »
    gutman22 wrote: »

when the new season starts we will get pretty high rated ifs

I don't think so. We might see a lot of downgrades. Bakayoko will have a massive downgrade for sure.
  • opasni_
    3655 posts National Call-Up
    I hope they don't exaggerate with ratings next year. It's stupid to have 94 Granqvist, 91 Iličić, etc...
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    The best league in the world is still in season.
  • Jono6989
    289 posts Sunday League Hero
    The best league in the world is still in season.

:blush:
  • The Humanoid Typhoon
    2941 posts National Call-Up
    opasni_ wrote: »
    I hope they don't exaggerate with ratings next year. It's stupid to have 94 Granqvist, 91 Iličić, etc...

What's wrong with more variety? Pretty sure they only boosted them that high because it's the WC. I like it personally especially considering they did away with the smaller league TOTS.
  • bberger
    5163 posts Big Money Move

What's wrong with more variety? Pretty sure they only boosted them that high because it's the WC. I like it personally especially considering they did away with the smaller league TOTS.

He's also talking about TOTS. Thise TOTS ratings are a joke, have been for the past few years, completely ruin and mess up the game for 3 or 4 years now.
  • Salama
    1305 posts Professional
    SanderFC wrote: »

I would be surprised if they were under 90 rated. Everyone has a stacked TOTS/FoF/Icon team already, so it's the only way to create hype anymore.
  • Orison
    47696 posts FIFA Cover Star
    bberger wrote: »

He's also talking about TOTS. Thise TOTS ratings are a joke, have been for the past few years, completely ruin and mess up the game for 3 or 4 years now.

How do they ruin the game? They give us more options and increase the pool of usable players. That's great.

We need more variety not less.
  • opasni_
    Orison wrote: »

How do they ruin the game? They give us more options and increase the pool of usable players. That's great.

When Mbabu who costs 50k dominates player worth 500k. Also he is totally anonymous player and yet one of the best if not best RB in game.

Makes no sense.
  • GoodnightIrene
    3326 posts National Call-Up

When Mbabu who costs 50k dominates player worth 500k. Also he is totally anonymous player and yet one of the best if not best RB in game.

Makes no sense.
    So you're upset because you can't use daddys credit card to buy your way to victory and now, you actaully have to be better than your opponent?

God what a terrible world we live in eh.
  • MatteoDiBella
    501 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Shots fired!!
  • holdenwait
    55337 posts National Treasure

nah
  • forearms
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    Really. When the best John Terry (ratings wise) is equal to Rakitic
  • jonkero
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    They're going to bring gold / silver / bronze cards for finalists and 3d place right?
  • Orison
    47696 posts FIFA Cover Star

Makes no sense.

It's FUT, you put chemstyles on players from 5 different leagues and give them +10s and +15s in stats, it's an arcade gamemode at heart and not a realistic one :joy:

It should never be realistic or a simulation. It should be a fun, skill based video game.
  • truegunn3r
    8617 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2018
    forearms wrote: »

There it goes, more anti-English/premier league ****
  • forearms
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    forearms wrote: »

There it goes, more anti-English/premier league ****

Its not anti English in any way. Rakitic has been undervalued. Would you be ok then with me saying Granqvist, Promes, and Nils Petersen? No English players. Happy now?
  • klaas9
    898 posts Professional
    edited July 2018
    KDB was outstanding and deserves FoF upgrade as final card
  • opasni_

Makes no sense.
    So you're upset because you can't use daddys credit card to buy your way to victory and now, you actaully have to be better than your opponent?

God what a terrible world we live in eh.

Dude, I'm 27 years old and I live alone since I was 17. I pay my bills and I never spent money on packs because I don't want to, I don't need daddy.
  • Jonboyparker
    5275 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2018

Makes no sense.

Yes @Orison it's end game time. Players should be usable now. Everyone should have access and yes, Mbabu should be able to kick CR7's arse!

It's a game at the end of the day. We've had 9 months of normal play progressing our teams, grinding and winning rewards we've not been able to use Gullit, R9 or Vieria. Equal the player base, reduce the market, compete some sbc's. Let the customers finish off with a bang! More variety for the last few months where no one needs to compete for rewards.

We all start the grind again in September!!!