Fouling players without ball on purpose

SC_Nankatsu_Mr_Vu
325 posts Sunday League Hero
edited July 2018
i just can't resist but slide tackling opponents players which dont have the ball. this often gives me advantges as opponents stay down and the game goes on. sometimes i manage to put two or more players down which is pretty satisfying. if the referee is not that **** mathew mizzi you have good chances to get away without even getting a yellow card. awesome!!

who else likes to see your oponents going down like neymar?

Comments

• SPAMPEBS
    3882 posts National Call-Up
    I do it in pro clubs. It's enjoyable.
  • forearms
    4282 posts National Call-Up
    Gotta love the FIFA community!

I've done it before too. :(
  • Alex_cr
    3938 posts National Call-Up
    I really miss the good old days where you used to be able to smash the keeper. Yeah you had a man sent off but it was a great stress reliever.
  • AJHaeford1989
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Remember the old fifas, where you could slide tackle people after the ref blows for a foul.
  • Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    yeah even the AI does this it is interfering all the time and is never called for it
    another example of how shoddy the programming of this game truly is
  • SC_Nankatsu_Mr_Vu
    325 posts Sunday League Hero
    Alex_cr wrote: »
    I really miss the good old days where you used to be able to smash the keeper. Yeah you had a man sent off but it was a great stress reliever.

haha yes. remember doing this since Fifa 98 :D
  • Jonboyparker
    5029 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2018

who else likes to see your oponents going down like neymar?

Shouldn't need to tackle Neymar. Game is unrealistic... Neymar always rolling around anyway :D
  • Adam_MUFC
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's the satisfying vibration you get on the controller as you watch their play roll around injured knowing it should be a straight red and you have got away with it
  • Hive
    662 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Back in FIFA 98 there was a button specifically for extra nasty tackles that would often (but not always) get you sent off. You could also fould the keeper (almost always a red card) - but best of all, you could take a dive and get free kicks and even penalties! To top it all off, the game also had an indoor mode. Best FIFA ever.
  • Alex_cr
    3938 posts National Call-Up
    I had a game called red card at one point. Basically anything goes.
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    I love when my opponents do that because it’s only ever happened when I’m winning, so my experience is that I’m dominating them thoroughly when it happens. Had an opponent try to take out Messi, but Messi took it standing, received a pass, dribbled around 3 idiots trying to tackle him, and put it around the keeper for his hat trick. Must’ve broken 4 tackles in that run alone. It’s so satisfying to stop on a dime and watch the defender go sliding by lol
  • bjornini
    3391 posts National Call-Up
    Hive wrote: »
    Back in FIFA 98 there was a button specifically for extra nasty tackles that would often (but not always) get you sent off. You could also fould the keeper (almost always a red card) - but best of all, you could take a dive and get free kicks and even penalties! To top it all off, the game also had an indoor mode. Best FIFA ever.

I remember doing all these things in This is Football.

These were by far the best football games ever. Very sad Sony stopped making them
  • MillsOnWheels
    652 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Remember the old fifas, where you could slide tackle people after the ref blows for a foul.

I think they introduced that around fifa 13 time unfortunately.

I used to love it when the ref would blow for half time, but there was still that opportunity to absolutely crunch one of the opposition players. Beautiful stuff