Is tots Talisca better than tots KDB ?

Syahiran17
344 posts Sunday League Hero
Im using the 41212(2) with tots kdb at lcm. If i sell my tots kdb and replace with tots talisca,i can affort to buy the 95 neymar. Im currently using tots son and fof villa at striker. Thinking of replacing villa with 95 neymar. Is it a smart move or nah?

Comments

• Syahiran17
    My other rcm is the 90 gullit
  • WarrenBarton
    7600 posts League Winner
    At lcm probably, at cam I preferred 94 sbc kdb
  • Syahiran17
    At lcm probably, at cam I preferred 94 sbc kdb

Thanks for the replies but my cam right now is tots messi and his untradeable
  • Just for his defensive capabilities and height and of course price I’d go Talisca.

I couldn’t advise you on the other parts as I don’t play with players who have low physicals and are below 5 11 bar a few players, I’d definitely recommend Tots Promes, he’s a 140k toty/tots Messi
  • Dragond81
    796 posts Semi-Pro
    Syahiran17 wrote: »
    Im using the 41212(2) with tots kdb at lcm. If i sell my tots kdb and replace with tots talisca,i can affort to buy the 95 neymar. Im currently using tots son and fof villa at striker. Thinking of replacing villa with 95 neymar. Is it a smart move or nah?

Tots Talisca is the bomb, but then again, I prefer Brazil players.

Tots Talisca is very good tho, you will not regret, but I would get tots or otw Douglas Costa, much better then Neymar, and you Will save alot of coins.
  • Syahiran17

Just for his defensive capabilities and height and of course price I’d go Talisca.

I couldn’t advise you on the other parts as I don’t play with players who have low physicals and are below 5 11 bar a few players, I’d definitely recommend Tots Promes, he’s a 140k toty/tots Messi

Thanks bro, im just worry of this h/m workrates because im not that good at defending
  • Syahiran17
    Dragond81 wrote: »

Tots Talisca is very good tho, you will not regret, but I would get tots or otw Douglas Costa, much better then Neymar, and you Will save alot of coins.

Thanks bro, u think that 95 neymar is not that good right now against all the tots/good player ?
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13250 posts Has That Special Something
    As a CM maybe, as a CAM, hell no
  • RR_A10
    433 posts Sunday League Hero
    KDB is the better player.

However, you might as well sell and use some other cards to try them. No point locking it all on one player.
  • invictus1
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Have kdb at rcm and talisca at lcm in 41212. And talisca is very good going forward. I like his height at cm.
  • Syahiran17
    As a CM maybe, as a CAM, hell no

Yeah i think i will play him as my cm, btw thanks for the reply
    RR_A10 wrote: »
    KDB is the better player.

However, you might as well sell and use some other cards to try them. No point locking it all on one player.

Yeah , at this stage of fifa im think using the player I never tried before is the right move, thanks for the advice
  • Syahiran17
    invictus1 wrote: »
    Have kdb at rcm and talisca at lcm in 41212. And talisca is very good going forward. I like his height at cm.

Thanks for the reply, will try talisca for this wl
  • Salama
    1305 posts Professional

Thanks bro, u think that 95 neymar is not that good right now against all the tots/good player ?

I've got TOTS Talisca, TOTS Douglas Costa, Neymar 95, Willian 91 and TOTS Promes. :)

To my surprise the Willian upgrade was better that Costa, mainly because of better finishing.

Neymar 95 is still excellent - the price stays high because it's a great card.

Promes might even be best of the bunch, but for chemistry reasons he's a super sub.

Talisca is just as good as everyone says! Amazing long shots, wins balls back, he's everywhere both as a CAM or a CM.
  • Syahiran17
    Salama wrote: »

I've got TOTS Talisca, TOTS Douglas Costa, Neymar 95, Willian 91 and TOTS Promes. :)

To my surprise the Willian upgrade was better that Costa, mainly because of better finishing.

Promes might even be best of the bunch, but for chemistry reasons he's a super sub.

Talisca is just as good as everyone says! Amazing long shots, wins balls back, he's everywhere both as a CAM or a CM.

Yeah I wonder why Neymar price is not dropping below 500 k maybe because he is still good . Thanks for the reply bro
  • Salama
    1305 posts Professional

Yeah I wonder why Neymar price is not dropping below 500 k maybe because he is still good . Thanks for the reply bro

5* weak foot and skills, turns really fast, scores long shots and finishes most chances in the box, looks cool. Not the best striker/winger in the game, but still very good.
  • Fliiip__
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect

I think that many 95/OTW Neymars has been sacrificed for his POTY, so there arent many of him left. Small supply = high price for a card like him...
  • Syahiran17
    Will try him this wl. Cheers mate
  • Syahiran17
    Fliiip__ wrote: »

I think that many 95/OTW Neymars has been sacrificed for his POTY, so there arent many of him left. Small supply = high price for a card like him...

Yeah thats also a nice shoutout bro,btw thanks for the reply