FIFA HAS BANNED MY ACCOUNT FOR NO REASON!!!!!!

Comments

• n2j2000
    2503 posts Fans' Favourite
    Did you buy coins?
  • They Caged Non
    6175 posts Big Money Move
    Call it a blessing in disguise from your guardian angel.

Haha true
  • erdhfdsjh
    496 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Skorpio71 wrote: »
    Well I got an email back today.

Check this

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us about the action that was taken on your account.

Here’s what we did

We got your note and did a full investigation of your account. After reviewing your case, we determined that we took the correct action in accordance with EA policies and procedures. However, as a goodwill gesture, we reduced the permanent EA Account ban to temporary suspension.

What this means for you

We have now reactivated your Account. If you break the rules again, we may need to suspend your gameplay, delete your FIFA Ultimate Team, block your online access to FIFA (including FIFA Ultimate Team), or even close your EA Account.

We want to keep you in the game.

• Read up on how to play by the rules here: https://www.easports.com/fifa-rules/
    • You can also review the complete User Agreement between you and EA at terms.ea.com

Any questions?

Now I know I did not break ANY rules. Block me then give me back my account? They made a big mistake but will not admit it. I have not broken any rules. This is putting me off getting Fifa 19. Have done this for years but have lost total confidence in them. Dispute it and have it looked into if you can. I called them as well but that didn't do anything

I got a reply today, stating my concenrs were "valid and justified". Seemed like a template email, but goes to show they're not always claiming to be right. No compensation for lost time or potential loss of transfer income.

Makes me wonder what exactly they accused you of though, as we seemingly got accused of the same thing, and got completely different judgements,?
  • Skorpio71
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    erdhfdsjh wrote: »
    Skorpio71 wrote: »
    Well I got an email back today.

Check this

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us about the action that was taken on your account.

Here’s what we did

We got your note and did a full investigation of your account. After reviewing your case, we determined that we took the correct action in accordance with EA policies and procedures. However, as a goodwill gesture, we reduced the permanent EA Account ban to temporary suspension.

What this means for you

We have now reactivated your Account. If you break the rules again, we may need to suspend your gameplay, delete your FIFA Ultimate Team, block your online access to FIFA (including FIFA Ultimate Team), or even close your EA Account.

We want to keep you in the game.

• Read up on how to play by the rules here: https://www.easports.com/fifa-rules/
    • You can also review the complete User Agreement between you and EA at terms.ea.com

Any questions?

Now I know I did not break ANY rules. Block me then give me back my account? They made a big mistake but will not admit it. I have not broken any rules. This is putting me off getting Fifa 19. Have done this for years but have lost total confidence in them. Dispute it and have it looked into if you can. I called them as well but that didn't do anything

I got a reply today, stating my concenrs were "valid and justified". Seemed like a template email, but goes to show they're not always claiming to be right. No compensation for lost time or potential loss of transfer income.

Makes me wonder what exactly they accused you of though, as we seemingly got accused of the same thing, and got completely different judgements,?

I wish I knew, apart from the console I use the companion app and occasionally my laptop but they are all fully registered. Don't know if looking at Futbin or similar has anything to do with it but the only way I've ever generated coins was by buying and selling players legally.
  • Skorpio71
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    n2j2000 wrote: »
    Did you buy coins?

Nope never
  • Jonboyparker
    6138 posts Big Money Move
    Sold 10 bronze Bayern LW's for 8k each pay now during this MM. I know it's not mega coins but I did think twice about what EA is looking at when I sold them.