Get Qualified?

Mr. Soper
2553 posts Fans' Favourite
Lost in the finals of the DKO. Then while working my way through it today, and I complete the challenge. (win 6 DKOs) Hit the button quick, and didn't read what the reward was. But it looked like you get to qualify for the weekend league? This true?

Comments

• Jordy91
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yeah. 6 DKT wins gets you qualification this week
  • SPN1987
    2044 posts Fans' Favourite
    It is part of the Weekly objective. I was punished for winning DKT 1st try, so I didn't complete Weekly objective. Kinda weird though, being punished for winning.....
  • Seanregal
    510 posts An Exciting Prospect
    SPN1987 wrote: »
    It is part of the Weekly objective. I was punished for winning DKT 1st try, so I didn't complete Weekly objective. Kinda weird though, being punished for winning.....

What punishment? Its the same prize plus you got 3000 for winning it.
  • RR_A10
    433 posts Sunday League Hero
    Seanregal wrote: »

Lol yeah I was thinking the same thing.
  • Woodersinho
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Seanregal wrote: »

Lmao. My crippling autism wouldn't be able to deal with having the objective incomplete so maybe he's in the same boat as me? Also, there are two DKTs this week, no?
  • Seanregal
    510 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yup fair enough, i can understand the need to have a cleared objective, spent many an hour map cleaning on other games to see that point