Romanian League in FIFA 19

Icatalin03
52 posts Park Captain

I would like the next Romanian FIFA game to be introduced and the Romanian League and the Romanian Cup. And not only me. Many fans of the FIFA game in Romania, because we are also playing EA SPORTS games and at least doing this service. More talk with the Officials.

Comments

• alex1987
    5902 posts Big Money Move
    No chance, sorry
  • Icatalin03
    52 posts Park Captain
    you are romanian ?
  • Arron xox
    4017 posts National Call-Up
    Why would they put the Romanian league in when it only really has 2 teams in it that are really any good
  • Icatalin03
    52 posts Park Captain

yes, but we still have FIFA games
  • Arron xox
    Icatalin03 wrote: »
    yes, but we still have FIFA games

You could say the same thing for every country really
  • alex1987
    5902 posts Big Money Move
    The market for a Romanian league is too small.
    They won't do it.
  • Icatalin03
    52 posts Park Captain
    edited July 2018
    ok, as you say, I do not want to offend anybody, but you think in the Ireland Championship (which they do not have teams in the groups of European competitions, although Romania has each year) or the Norwegian championship.
  • Icatalin03
    52 posts Park Captain

You say that there is no money, but FCSB (the best team in Romania) CSU Craiova, Viitorul Constanta (The team supported by Gheorghe Hagi) They sold alienated players for quite large sums for an average championship.
  • bjornini
    5350 posts Big Money Move
    Arron xox wrote: »
    Why would they put the Romanian league in when it only really has 2 teams in it that are really any good

Spanish league?
  • Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    bjornini wrote: »

Spanish league?

So which team isnt good then?

Ateltico
    Real
    Barca

we wont even discuss Sevilla , Valencia etc ...
  • mihain247
    1599 posts Play-Off Hero
    FIFA is developed mostly in ROmania, so is deserved !
  • bjornini
    5350 posts Big Money Move
    bjornini wrote: »

Spanish league?

So which team isnt good then?

Ateltico
    Real
    Barca

we wont even discuss Sevilla , Valencia etc ...

other example: French ligue.

But my point is, that it doesn't matter if a league has only a few good teams. that shouldn't determine if a league should be added or not
  • Icatalin03
    52 posts Park Captain
    Exactly
  • Supercorner24
    701 posts An Exciting Prospect
    alex1987 wrote: »
    They won't do it.

what a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ it's a verry huge market. maybe not outside of Romania, but in the country lives 20.000,000 people and the economy are fast growing.
  • Arron xox
    They won't do it.

what a **** it's a verry huge market. maybe not outside of Romania, but in the country lives 20.000,000 people and the economy are fast growing.

Lol where is the benefit for EA to have the Romanian league in fifa you have steaua Bucharest. After that's there's not really any good team is there
  • Supercorner24
    They won't do it.

what a **** it's a verry huge market. maybe not outside of Romania, but in the country lives 20.000,000 people and the economy are fast growing.

Lol where is the benefit for EA to have the Romanian league in fifa you have steaua Bucharest. After that's there's not really any good team is there

You make a joke! Go back to school and make your homework mate,

A lot of country's are in the game and are not interesse for you! thinking of Poland, Norway, Belgium, France, Denmark. and the clubs are not so important for EA, but the consumers.

• Arron xox
    They won't do it.

A lot of country's are in the game and are not interesse for you! thinking of Poland, Norway, Belgium, France, Denmark. and the clubs are not so important for EA, but the consumers.

But Romanian national team is garbage
  • Supercorner24
    They won't do it.

that's not important, Netherlands team is also not good.
  • Arron xox
    They won't do it.

that's not important, Netherlands team is also not good.

But the Netherland team as been in fifa for years
  • Supercorner24
    I play FIFA since FIFA 98 and in the most of this game will the team in and the Dutch team not! And what are you problem with if they are in the game? The game sales over the millions and millions games, the market is there and the fans to!g maybe not where you loves, but in Romaniga are they!
  • WizardMD
    663 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I don't want to sound disrespectful but the Romanian league is far away from EA ideas to get. They haven't even paid attention to CONCACAF, there's the Gold Cup, Copa America, CONCA Champions, Libertadores in South America, and with Countries getting better like Jamaica, Panama, Costa Rica etc... The market is huge in America and they don't even care because Europe is a vast market.
  • Stugg93
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Having the Romanian Liga I would be great. Romania is one of the largest European nations population wise without its league in the game and it's league is of a decent standard, possessing some frequent Champions League and Europa league clubs. I would except there are other leagues more deserving (e.g. Ukraine, Greece, China, Czech Republic) but it would be in my top 10.
  • cmot1
    1 posts Ball Boy
    guys, i really don't understand what's this fuss all about? We all want our countries to be a part of this game, after all, it's a game, we can all enjoy it by playing with our childhood heroes regardless of the nationality. Sure, a lot of countries/clubs are missing from the game but i do not believe that throwing trash at some league will help in any way. I believe there is room for everyone in this game. My 2 cents, Romanian league should be integrated in Fifa and not cause it has a marketshare or amazing footballers or whatnot, just use the same reasons as any other teams are in the games.
  • Arron xox wrote: »
    They won't do it.

It's even better than irish league I mean dafuq we have at least 2-3 teams that sure qualify in european groups, but I didn't saw any Irish team in European competition final rounds, and they're still in fifa with only silvers and many bronzes....
  • Also I don't understand why FIFA is making anually another game...of course it will be hard for anyone to have their favourite teams in the game. I wish there was a single cd and then many consistent updates like for graphics, teams, scoreboard, kits for like a 10 year period at least. With will be more easiest to add new leagues and teams because that database will be already realeased and there s no need to create another game
  • Icatalin03
    52 posts Park Captain
    Exactly
  • Icatalin03
    52 posts Park Captain
    edited July 2018
    I really want the Romanian League in the game, because they are Romanians, it is normal for everyone who would like to play with the teams in his country as I wish.
  • DarkMac
    229 posts Sunday League Hero
    Why don`t you just send them an official question, asking the reason for Ireland being present in EA compared to Romania. Could be a discrimination reason ??? I am curious about the answer also. Then, because it is an official answer, you can post the answer here, so everyone can understand the reasons.
  • Adyhorn
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Money is the reason for all licensing decisions. The Irish league will obviously ask for much less than Romania as they will just be happy for the exposure. EA clearly don’t see the Romanian league as value for money, nothing to do with discrimination.

I hope we get the Romanian league in the game, as I want as many licenses as possible, but I don’t understand the need to belittle both the other leagues that are in the game or the people asking for new leagues. If a league is in the game that you don’t care about, don’t play it. Same if a league is added that you aren’t bothered about. Simple.
  • DarkMac
    229 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited July 2018
    How can you know how much the Irish league asked for? ...or more... how much the Romanian league will ask??
    This is what you think... but I really prefer the EA official answer (which I`m sure we will never get). I also think it is all about money. I just said that the official answer is the .... official answer.