Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Buy icons from the market or do Icons SBC to use in Primes?

Grown93
3870 posts National Call-Up
edited July 2018
after finish R9,i check the club and still got some tots/League SBC cards to scrap. So, why not do another Prime :# I probably gonna do another one(CB)

I was looking for R10(Fan irl) but i can't drop Insigne from the Squad. He is to good <3

I don't have much coin total and give 3 icons for Gullit is a bit rought after give 5 on R9 :D Still,Vieira is 2 but in 3 i can always do a CB without spent any more coins.

X4AaVOX.png

DDpJYzD.png

i'm more to Vieira cause i really don't find yet a "great CDM". Have IF allan (amazing btw) but looking for a wall :D

Post edited by Grown93 on

Comments

• Jonboyparker
    5585 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2018
    I bought Vieira off the market because he was cheaper than his sbc. Worth a look?

Gullit will add to your attack even from CDM

Vieira is by far the best CDM but that is all he is

The question is... With 2 months to go who do you want to have fun with? Does it matter if you have the strongest squad now? Will rewards make a big difference. I'd choose gullit for that reason
  • RR_A10
    433 posts Sunday League Hero
    Go for Gullit. Fun player, can play many positions and is the most unique player in the game.
  • Wattagunt
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    Got gullit and he is a game changer from cdm to striker. Vieira hasn't clicked with me yet.
  • Grown93
    edited July 2018
    @Jonboyparker get from the market kill my budget :D
    about squad,not at all. only play for fun..

@RR_A10 @waterfall thanks to both for the help. i never touch Gullit in any fut,but always read amazing things about him. not remember see any negative feedback about the card

maybe it's time to use him :D

• o0OainavO0o
    2476 posts Fans' Favourite
    I highly recommend gullit, vieira was almost like using kante for me, good but nowhere near gullit good.
  • Grown93
    I highly recommend gullit, vieira was almost like using kante for me, good but nowhere near gullit good.

kante? i use him(NIF) and hate :p prefer IF Allan.
  • Jonboyparker
    edited July 2018
    Grown93 wrote: »

kante? i use him(NIF) and hate :p prefer IF Allan.

If you like IF Allan, I highly recommend Tots Allan!

Vieria is a pure CDM. He's the best. Takes a bit of getting used to like anyone. He's unique but he's not Gullit!
  • LeonidasJB
    15031 posts World Class
    Gullit. Always Gullit.
  • Daveofwales01
    8395 posts League Winner
    Vieira is fantastic but if you haven't tried gullit you must, he's an experience
  • Hippyboy6
    16906 posts World Class
    If Gullit is part of the question, he is always the answer. He covers a few positions so he'll never leave your team no matter how many times you change it. That 5* WF is unreal as well
  • Grown93
    title changed! what is the best way ?

If i know at this point i would have enough to have R9 atm and thinking about any other top tier icon,i would do more base icon SBC months ago :(
  • Pogba
    3489 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2018
    Do Maldini

If you can do Gullit though and still have a decent team around him then do Gullit he’s unreal.
  • Jonboyparker
    edited July 2018
    Grown93 wrote: »
    title changed! what is the best way ?

If i know at this point i would have enough to have R9 atm and thinking about any other top tier icon,i would do more base icon SBC months ago :(

Go on futbin and look at the prices of some of the lower icon ends. Might be cheaper than market? If it was up to me, I'd keep checking the market today and as soon as a high rated icon pops up for the same price as a base, take it. Use it in the 89 rated team. Bidding for icons often gets you cheaper deals.

Are you doing Gullit?
  • Grown93
    would be great upgrade. maybe,depends of how much coins i have in the final. :p@Pogba

-

Only Zanetti and Litmanen is more cheap then buying from the market. others are pretty much above 200k.

maybe, idk yet. i like to play with players i watch and like irl, imo add more fun to the game. @Jonboyparker