Best LB + CB + GK combo <230k?

uhMaZiiNq
11692 posts Has That Special Something
edited July 2018
The cheaper the better but that's the most I can spend. Just need to all green link to each other. Thanks

Comments

• Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    Luis Godin Oblak

Rous Kimpembe Lecomte
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner
    Neymessi wrote: »
    Luis Godin Oblak

• uhMaZiiNq
    Nif oblak?
  • Neymessi
    Yes
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner
    Yes

• krakos000
    17478 posts World Class
    edited July 2018
    Buffon Chiellini/Benatia and Sandro
  • Maradona
    4445 posts National Call-Up
    Ramos + Marcelo + Navas
  • RR_A10
    433 posts Sunday League Hero
    TOTS Benatia, NIF Alex Sandro and NIF Buffon/SIF Sirigu.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    I'm using nif buffon and nif benatia at the moment with IF taglifico At LB (would flip de ligt) the plan was to sell marchiso to improve my defense but if it's essentially a straight swap of marchiso for benatia I think I would rather have the marchiso
  • krakos000
    17478 posts World Class
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »
    I'm using nif buffon and nif benatia at the moment with IF taglifico At LB (would flip de ligt) the plan was to sell marchiso to improve my defense but if it's essentially a straight swap of marchiso for benatia I think I would rather have the marchiso

Honestly yeah marchisio is a better option
  • uhMaZiiNq
    krakos000 wrote: »

I have to downgrade him or pjanic to improve my backline I feel. I've only played a few games with marchiso but he hasn't really felt like a 220k player imo his shooting has been a big let down especially. Defensively him and pjanic seem about the same marchiso just works harder up and down the field
  • krakos000
    17478 posts World Class

I have to downgrade him or pjanic to improve my backline I feel. I've only played a few games with marchiso but he hasn't really felt like a 220k player imo his shooting has been a big let down especially. Defensively him and pjanic seem about the same marchiso just works harder up and down the field

Hmm I mean he is more coins so he would be better to sell but idk I think him having that workrate makes him better than pjanic. Tough decision :/ I haven't really got him in positions to shoot but hes scored a few for me and had a few close ones saved.
  • uhMaZiiNq

Hmm I mean he is more coins so he would be better to sell but idk I think him having that workrate makes him better than pjanic. Tough decision :/ I haven't really got him in positions to shoot but hes scored a few for me and had a few close ones saved.

Have you used Pjanic? I don't really have much of an issue with his work rates he scores a lot and does well going back as well
  • krakos000
    17478 posts World Class

Have you used Pjanic? I don't really have much of an issue with his work rates he scores a lot and does well going back as well

I was planning on trying him but then marchisio came out Haha so i haven't had a chance :/
  • uhMaZiiNq

I was planning on trying him but then marchisio came out Haha so i haven't had a chance :/

Him having the finesse shot trait is pretty deadly and his interceptions are top notch
  • krakos000
    17478 posts World Class

Him having the finesse shot trait is pretty deadly and his interceptions are top notch

I may want to try him out now...but marchisio is so much fun!!!
  • ITSSPENO
    1974 posts Fans' Favourite
    I like Pjanic, very solid player. What's your backline currently?
  • uhMaZiiNq
    ITSSPENO wrote: »

IF Tagilafico - tots de ligt - nif benatia - Zanetti
    Buffon
  • Neymessi

Buffon

:joy:
  • uhMaZiiNq

Buffon

:joy:

Can you not