What midfield to use

SRB83
564 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited July 2018
Looking for a bit of help guys. What midfield would be best from the following. Was running Allan and pjanic but not much height so looking at different options
Y9M4aay.png

Comments

• SRB83
    edited July 2018
    WwftyRi.png
  • SRB83
    e8NWSW5.png
  • SRB83
    QT6WE8K.png
  • SRB83
    Anyone??
  • Jonboyparker
    5287 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2018
    3 for me. Allan is great. He's like a bulldog and can sprint forever. Complemented by Hamsik 5* WF at attacking abilities would be good.

Although Allan and Savic might be tasty! Maybe a 4th option?
  • SweetJesus101
    1535 posts Play-Off Hero
    3 because Allan. is a beast
  • SRB83
    edited July 2018

Yeah I was swaying to this but my concern is they are both 3 star skills. I'm not a heavy skiller but do a few 4 star skills
  • mhh1981
    2351 posts Fans' Favourite
    If u can get tots savic then do it. Up there with gullit as a cm for me
  • SRB83
    mhh1981 wrote: »
    If u can get tots savic then do it. Up there with gullit as a cm for me

He's out my price range unfortunately
  • SRB83
    Is his 88 any good??
  • Jonboyparker
    SRB83 wrote: »

Yeah I was swaying to this but my concern is they are both 3 star skills. I'm not a heavy skiller but do a few 4 star skills

I thought this at first. But remember Vieria only has 3* skills. I just dont do skills with my CDMs. It's had to get everyone woth 4* skills and fit the balance of your team
  • SRB83

I thought this at first. But remember Vieria only has 3* skills. I just dont do skills with my CDMs. It's had to get everyone woth 4* skills and fit the balance of your team

Yeah I suppose. On thinking on it it's mainly my LM and RM I skill with lol.
  • Jonboyparker

Yeah I suppose. On thinking on it it's mainly my LM and RM I skill with lol.

That's how I see it. I have 92 Rooney in my team and he's on 3*. I do have KDB, Gullit, Aguero and R9 so I just have to remember 1 player
  • Tornado31619
    17314 posts World Class
    Is his 88 any good??

He isn’t good. He’s **** unbelievable