PS4/LFP/Div.1-Proper and tactical football, competitive and casual players

Blue_Ninja_1944
14 posts Ball Boy
edited July 2018
We are looking for both competitive and casual session players for...
・LB : Rotational (Early evening ~11pm CET/BST) - Great instinct on early crosses and break away skills by touch line in attacking third.
・CB : Sub/ Rotational - Pacey athletic. CDM like vision and instinct on offense.
・CM/CDM : Hard postion to play in our system. Must know how to play proper MF.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hi,
Now that FIFA19 is right around the corner, we are building our squad as we plan on joining a big league for FIFA19. We play proper football and be great at it while having a fun system for everyone. We all attack together and defend together. However, there are certain qualities I look for in players..
(Personality)You should....
▶︎Be able to communicate in English
▶︎Be able to communicate in game. You don't have to always be on and talk, but must be able to hear me.
▶︎Be professional and respectful. Respect your teammates and their time. DO NOT disrespect the opponent.
▶︎Just be a decent human being :)
▶︎Be able to play around 20:00~Midnight CET/BST
(Skills)You should....
▶︎Have basic knowledge of "off the ball movement" such as spacing and positioning, not only the position you will be playing at but every position as the system will involve position changes, switches and shifts through out the game to create and utilize spaces, especially in the vital area on offense and defense.
▶︎Have basic knowledge on techniques to set himself free to receive the ball and position himself to secure a safe pass course etc...
▶︎Have basic knowledge on fundamentals of multiple tactics such as Possession, reaction, counter, short counter, man and zone defense etc...
▶︎Have awareness to quickly find the vital area on offense and defense, and how to attack or defend it
If you've made it this far, please continue reading.
On strategy, you should...
▶︎Know the basic fundamentals of possession and counter football. We will add our own twist to them (aka the fun part!) and basic knowledge on how it works and how to execute it is important.
▶︎Know the logic on how to keep the field short and compact through out the game as this is also important on how we are going to play.
We are going to be one unit on offense and defense. CBs will position in flat line with CDM(s) and join the attack, FWs will press opponent's back line(like I said, we are all going to have fun). We will mainly play possession style and short counter as the team with better talent should but we will adjust and utilize other tactics as well if needed depending on score, time remaining, individual matchups on the field. We will be creative.
Ok if you have come this far, I'd like for you to come try out. If you decide to do so please include information below when contacting.
▶︎(If possible, this is optional)Real player comparison of style of your style, so I can have an idea of the type of player you are.
▶︎Brief summary of your past experience, style and strength. I don't wanna hear "I pass to teammates" or "I am unselfish". If you've got what I am looking for, this shouldn't even be questioned. I also don't care for stats or ratings. It doesn't tell the whole story anyway.
▶︎Positions you'd like to play
I accept all ages, backgrounds and nationalities (I am 29).
Please PM me here or PSN Blue_Ninja1944
Thank you for reading
Post edited by Blue_Ninja_1944 on

Comments

• Updated
  • Updated

Starting 11 in place but need sub/rotational quality players on all positions
  • Icedsteez
    21 posts Ball Boy
    Hey if you guys are looking for goalkeepers at all let me know. I'm a experienced and quality goalkeeper who knows how to dominate the box. & am always looking to spark a counter attack.
  • Updated...

We are looking for Sub/Rotational starters on positions below
    ・CAM/inside half - Good ball retention in tight area. Smooth position change, link up and one-two with Strikers through traffic.
    ・LB/RB - Good attacking instinct and crosses.
    ・CB - Pacey athletic and CDM like vision and game making intelligence.
  • Updated....

We are looking for Sub/Rotational starters on positions below
    ・ST - Could use all-types
    ・CM/CDM - Defensive build and skills. Good ball possession and decision making.
    ・LB/RB - SMF like skill set. Awareness on strong/weak side positioning.
    ・CB - Pacey athletic. CDM like vision and game making intelligence.
  • Updated...

We are looking for positions below
    ・RW : Starter - Good finishing as you be asked to always cut/break inside for goal scoring opportunities. However, must know how to pull defenders and create space behind.
    ・LB/RB : Starter (Early evening ~11pm CET/BST) - If you could play early evening, you should be able to start most games. SMF like skill set. Awareness on strong/weak side positioning. Great instinct on early crosses and break away skills by touch line in attacking third.
    ・ST : Sub/Rotational - No preference. Will find a way to utilize you.
    ・CB : Sub/ Rotational - Pacey athletic. CDM like vision and instinct on offense
  • Updated...

We are looking for both competitive and casual session players for...
    ・LB : Rotational (Early evening ~11pm CET/BST) - Great instinct on early crosses and break away skills by touch line in attacking third.
    ・CB : Sub/ Rotational - Pacey athletic. CDM like vision and instinct on offense.
    ・CM/CDM : Hard postion to play in our system. Must know how to play proper MF.