The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Prime R9 - Result from 11 packs (4x 100k 7x Jumbo)

Grown93
3871 posts National Call-Up
Best pull: Manolas.

feel bad for people that put real money at this trash packs.

disgusting not pull anything above 84 in 4 100k packs.

still left 3 to discard.

Comments

• GoalGiant
    1742 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah, with around 100 special cards you’d really expect to get at least one right?

The packs are horrible right now, nothing has value so why open packs. I can’t begin to tell you how many 100k packs have been thins, scam artists.
  • Utd_Way07
    618 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It’s actually the worst it’s been all year when in theory it should be the best to keep people engaged.
  • Grown93
    3871 posts National Call-Up
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    Yeah, with around 100 special cards you’d really expect to get at least one right?

The packs are horrible right now, nothing has value so why open packs. I can’t begin to tell you how many 100k packs have been thins, scam artists.

at least 1,even if was a low rated special item. but in these packs,give 83/84 is a joke. only show this company is a money grabber.

with 4 today and 2 from drafts,nothing yet above 84.

• Paquetesousa
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    Utd_Way07 wrote: »
    It’s actually the worst it’s been all year when in theory it should be the best to keep people engaged.

I believe players are "distributed" according to how many packs are opened. For instance, for every x players given, 1 Will be a Ronaldo. Considering not many packs are being opened, the odds of getting good players decrease. It makes Sense to me to BE that way. Keeps the market "balanced"
  • theraduku
    903 posts Semi-Pro

I believe players are "distributed" according to how many packs are opened. For instance, for every x players given, 1 Will be a Ronaldo. Considering not many packs are being opened, the odds of getting good players decrease. It makes Sense to me to BE that way. Keeps the market "balanced"

It doesn't keep it "balanced" at all. Lots of players are extinct right now which is not a good sign. It's just like when they introduced price ranges in 15.
  • Paquetesousa
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    theraduku wrote: »

It doesn't keep it "balanced" at all. Lots of players are extinct right now which is not a good sign. It's just like when they introduced price ranges in 15.

What i meant is that, this way, it retains the ratio of x good players for every player card created. Of course, this causes the cards to go extinct when ONLY a few packs are opened.