Anyone used TOTMD Poulsen?

Kyranst
473 posts An Exciting Prospect
Just packed him, tempted to give him a try.

Anyone used? Would like to here some feedback.

Cheers.

Comments

• theraduku
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    Looks like a fun card, but I think his finishing might let you down. I haven't tried him though so don't take my word for me. ( he is my all-time favourite career mode player tho )
  • Markman007
    4234 posts National Call-Up
    Kyranst wrote: »
    Just packed him, tempted to give him a try.

Anyone used? Would like to here some feedback.

Cheers.

I've been using Poulsen and I think he is a really good RM/RW option for the Bundesliga, as there aren't many really good alternatives. I actually sold my MOTM Robben once I found I liked Poulsen (couldn't afford Hero Robben though sadly). He's quick and always seems to be in the right place. He's an assist machine for me with engine chem, though you could put hawk if you want to boost physical and shooting.

• Kyranst
    473 posts An Exciting Prospect
    theraduku wrote: »
    Looks like a fun card, but I think his finishing might let you down. I haven't tried him though so don't take my word for me. ( he is my all-time favourite career mode player tho )

Used him for 4 games now feels so clunky and his finishing isn’t the greatest haha.

Very very good in the air he gets loads of assists but hardly any goals.
  • Markman007
    4234 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2018
    Kyranst wrote: »
    theraduku wrote: »

Used him for 4 games now feels so clunky and his finishing isn’t the greatest haha.

Very very good in the air he gets loads of assists but hardly any goals.

Yes, he's really an assist man rather than a scorer. I use him in formations with 2 strikers and he is constantly feeding them balls.

Try him with engine. It will make more nimble.