How is 85 Blanc at this stage?

Fliiip__
537 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited July 2018
Is he still as great as he has been before TOTS? For the 200k he is on Xbox, I could also (stretch) and get the likes of 90 Kante or Mooy. Is he better?

Comments

• Jonboyparker
    6411 posts Big Money Move
    85 Blanc can still be good at CDM. He's does the job there. There are a lot of players better than all those 3 mentioned but not near the 200k mark. In my opinion Blanc is better than 90 Kante because he offers a lot more... MH, Height, long legs and heading ability. Can't compare to moony sorry but I think money and Kante are better cm's
  • Fliiip__
    I would play him CCM in 4321 (defensive part). Which players do you think are better there?
  • Jonboyparker
    Yeah he'll work there. I've had him there before. Who have you got around him?
  • RR_A10
    433 posts Sunday League Hero
    Depends who's around him but he's still a very solid CDM/CM. The pace and height are very good and his interceptions are still crisp.
  • Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    who is better than him?
  • Fliiip__
    I‘ve actually decided to give the midfield three TOTS Pjanic - TOTS Fabinho - TOTS Talisca a go and it’s brilliant :) And Pjanic and Talisca feel so good, offensively and defensively. Fabinho rocks it defensively, really like them three by now!
  • ofaroldainternet
    1072 posts Professional
    I bought him some 400 games ago, never leave my team and will never leave. He is great defensively, can attack, is a very important presence.
    I tried tots Fabinho (but had to change the defense for chem), tots matic, blanc is miles ahead of them.

Now I pair him with sbc Ndidi as cdms and it's about as perfect as it can be for the price.
  • Jonboyparker
    Fliiip__ wrote: »
    I‘ve actually decided to give the midfield three TOTS Pjanic - TOTS Fabinho - TOTS Talisca a go and it’s brilliant :) And Pjanic and Talisca feel so good, offensively and defensively. Fabinho rocks it defensively, really like them three by now!

Brilliant. Talisca is awesome! You'll like him. He's an attacking player but interceptions and standing tackle make him great at defending.

• Fliiip__
    I bought him some 400 games ago, never leave my team and will never leave. He is great defensively, can attack, is a very important presence.
    I tried tots Fabinho (but had to change the defense for chem), tots matic, blanc is miles ahead of them.

Now I pair him with sbc Ndidi as cdms and it's about as perfect as it can be for the price.

Maybe will buy him after this weekend when I have the coins, but I actually dont know how he should be that much better than Fabinho. 2* skills moves are a turnoff for me tho :D
  • Fliiip__

Brilliant. Talisca is awesome! You'll like him. He's an attacking player but interceptions and standing tackle make him great at defending.

I really like him. He is like a bull :) Plus his shooting is great!
  • Utd_Way07
    618 posts An Exciting Prospect
    TOTS Gustavo > 85 Blanc
  • letsfifa10
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sbc ndidi is comparable to 86 vieira
    Maybe a little bit better than 85 blanc
  • Fliiip__
    Utd_Way07 wrote: »
    TOTS Gustavo > 85 Blanc

Do you think Gustavo is better than Fabinho?
  • The Humanoid Typhoon
    2941 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2018
    Utd_Way07 wrote: »
    TOTS Gustavo > 85 Blanc

Do you think Gustavo is better than Fabinho?

I tried both, he is better in offense and defense. I see Gustavo up and down the pitch on my team, and his shot isn't half bad either. I think his dives into tackles trait helps him a lot defensively as well.

I use him on this team, best CDM I've used:

2389529e77deaa44803b0838ee62dc8d.jpg

Fabinho was really invisible for me.