Fifa 19 wishlist

Davvebingan
2311 posts Fans' Favourite
edited July 2018
I mostly play manager careermode so most things will be from there, but I have wishes for other things as well.

Managermode

1. Being able to influence games you simulate, with for example substitutions and tactic changes. Either that or the ability to jump in to the game at any time. Look at NHL 18 to see how it works.

2. Buy-back clauses and a option to buy clause if you loan a player should be able to negotiate about.

3. Youth teams and reserve teams

4. Be able to start as a national team manager or youth team coach

5. Being able to choose the exact position your youth scouts search for.

6. Be able to see the youth players secondary positions.

7. Be able to train players to get secondary positions

8. Potential and rating should be based on form not pre set. There’s no reason a 82 rated striker that scores 30 goals a season can’t reach a higher potential just because his potential is pre set at 82.

9. Be able to create a new team and put it in a league like you could in Fifa 09 and you can in NHL 18. This team should also be available in kick off.

10. Be able to train pace and strength

11. Be able to place bids for players that are out on loan. Barcelona called Marlon back because they got a bid on him this summer so it should be in the game.

12. Be able to schedule friendlies

Ultimate team

1. Player should have secondary positions for example Messi plays RW but can also play CF or ST

2. Players that used to play with each other should have a bit of chemistry for example neymar and Barca players

3. More draft tokens in packs

4. All SBC prices should be sellable

The journey

1. My choices should matter to the story. Right now the same things happens to everybody.

New modes
1. Fifa Street
2. Futsal

There might be more and feel free to leave opinions and other suggestions
Post edited by Davvebingan on

Comments

• TheTataGuy
    986 posts Professional
    They should remove position changes card, and just have they player whatever they can in real life on their cards.
  • Davvebingan
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    They should remove position changes card, and just have they player whatever they can in real life on their cards.

Yeah I agree, that would make for more possible teams. Imagine a frontline with Ronaldo and Messi as strikers, bale on Rw and Dembele on the left

• Davvebingan
    edited July 2018
    I remembered 2 other things that needs to be fixed:
    1. when a player shoots and it goes straight for a teammate who can put it in they let it go. In real life if I see a ball heading my way and it’s not going in I take it no matter if it was a shot or a pass. This really angers me since I would have scored lots of goals that way but now the chance is wasted.

2. In careermode the youth objectives should be more realistic. No way a youth player should play 70% of the matches the season after he’s scouted. At least not in a top club.
  • Uberman
    15726 posts World Class
    I mostly play manager careermode so most things will be from there, but I have wishes for other things as well.

Managermode

1. Being able to influence games you simulate, with for example substitutions and tactic changes. Either that or the ability to jump in to the game at any time. Look at NHL 18 to see how it works.

2. Buy-back clauses and a option to buy clause if you loan a player should be able to negotiate about.

8. Potential and rating should be based on form not pre set. There’s no reason a 82 rated striker that scores 30 goals a season can’t reach a higher potential just because his potential is pre set at 82.

9. Be able to create a new team and put it in a league like you could in Fifa 09 and you can in NHL 18. This team should also be available in kick off.

11. Be able to place bids for players that are out on loan. Barcelona called Marlon back because they got a bid on him this summer so it should be in the game.

Ultimate team

1. Player should have secondary positions for example Messi plays RW but can also play CF or ST

2. Players that used to play with each other should have a bit of chemistry for example neymar and Barca players

The journey

1. My choices should matter to the story. Right now the same things happens to everybody.

New modes
    1. Fifa Street
    2. Futsal

1. Would never happen - EA love those position change cards too much

2. No

3. Yes

4. No
  • Davvebingan
    edited July 2018
    Uberman wrote: »

Managermode

Ultimate team

The journey

New modes
    1. Fifa Street
    2. Futsal

1. Would never happen - EA love those position change cards too much

2. No

3. Yes

4. No

1. I think your right sadly, because it would be a nice addition

2. They could add something like a secondary club badge on the card for the club they played in after the winter window. If players have the same secondary badge they get two chemistry points. That way it only works on club level not the entire league. I understand that it would get messy but it’s only a far fetched dream that don’t have to come true.

3. At least we agreed on something :smiley:

4. Why not?
  • Nahuel90
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    add real cops. example. playing in la Bombonera Buenos Aires pes 2018 gives you Policía Federal guards with official Argentina cops uniforms. But FIFA puts generic Police detailed nothing
  • RickyFerio
    13 posts Ball Boy
    Add the option to protest the referee or quarrel with other player for harsh tackle
  • More detailed player stats database on Fut, similar to the one we get after each match.

We can check goals, assists and cards but would be good to have other stats like pass and shoot accuracy, tackles per game etc.
  • Davvebingan
    More detailed player stats database on Fut, similar to the one we get after each match.

We can check goals, assists and cards but would be good to have other stats like pass and shoot accuracy, tackles per game etc.

I agree it would help locate the players that are most important to the team.
  • Raisetheroof
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited July 2018
    My wishlist:

1. Better graphics- considering that it has been the same since 16. More refined features for face muscles and body sculpting, and as well as more saturation and darker values.

2. Improved ball mechanics.

3. Fix the pacing of AI. My 92 paced forward should not be outran by a 64 paced defender when running towards goal.

4. Since The Journey will supposedly be ending this year, please give Alex Hunter (and the whole series) a terrific ending. Just like in season 2, give us the option to choose which club he will stay at for the rest of his career, and let us finally be able to play him with the England squad.

5. Please, for the love of God, do SOMETHING with career mode (be a player, specifically). More customization options, fix the transfer system, make training seem less grinding, and much more. Along with this, fix manager mode for those that play it.

6. Improve Pro Clubs. It was a step in the right direction to let players make their own uniforms for their clubs, but please allow us to choose the teams we represent when dropping into quick match (for example, let the team captains pick the team instead of the old and boring "home" and "away" concept). Along with that, improve AI as well in Pro Club's matches.

7. Add more commentary. I swear to God, if I hear these phrases one more time I'm going to lose it:
    a) "Going for goaaaaaal!"
    b) "Don't know who the lad saw there, passing it to somebody in the crowd, maybe."
    c) "And it's a shot now!"
    d) "And that looked about missed!"

8. Something I could definitely live without, but it would be neat if we were able to play Spotify or some other music app and be able to listen to our own music when navigating the menus. Again, I could live without this because generally FIFA never fails to disappoint with the music that they choose.

9. More fouls! It's idiotic that I can play 3 matches in a row and only be given one freekick that's, like, 50 yards away from goal. Along with that, more yellow cards and more animations for player protests and manager reactions.

My biggest wish, overall, is for EA not to focus all of their energy towards FUT, and focus more on gameplay, graphics, and all of the other modes that have been ignored for the past 3 games. I hope that once The Journey is over, they will finally be able to focus on more important things for the franchise.
  • Davvebingan
    My wishlist:

1. Better graphics- considering that it has been the same since 16. More refined features for face muscles and body sculpting, and as well as more saturation and darker values.

2. Improved ball mechanics.

3. Fix the pacing of AI. My 92 paced forward should not be outran by a 64 paced defender when running towards goal.

4. Since The Journey will supposedly be ending this year, please give Alex Hunter (and the whole series) a terrific ending. Just like in season 2, give us the option to choose which club he will stay at for the rest of his career, and let us finally be able to play him with the England squad.

5. Please, for the love of God, do SOMETHING with career mode (be a player, specifically). More customization options, fix the transfer system, make training seem less grinding, and much more. Along with this, fix manager mode for those that play it.

6. Improve Pro Clubs. It was a step in the right direction to let players make their own uniforms for their clubs, but please allow us to choose the teams we represent when dropping into quick match (for example, let the team captains pick the team instead of the old and boring "home" and "away" concept). Along with that, improve AI as well in Pro Club's matches.

7. Add more commentary. I swear to God, if I hear these phrases one more time I'm going to lose it:
    a) "Going for goaaaaaal!"
    b) "Don't know who the lad saw there, passing it to somebody in the crowd, maybe."
    c) "And it's a shot now!"
    d) "And that looked about missed!"

8. Something I could definitely live without, but it would be neat if we were able to play Spotify or some other music app and be able to listen to our own music when navigating the menus. Again, I could live without this because generally FIFA never fails to disappoint with the music that they choose.

9. More fouls! It's idiotic that I can play 3 matches in a row and only be given one freekick that's, like, 50 yards away from goal. Along with that, more yellow cards and more animations for player protests and manager reactions.

My biggest wish, overall, is for EA not to focus all of their energy towards FUT, and focus more on gameplay, graphics, and all of the other modes that have been ignored for the past 3 games. I hope that once The Journey is over, they will finally be able to focus on more important things for the franchise.

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Very much yes

4. Yeah, or let us play his whole career, with choices that actually matter.

5. Yes

6. I don’t play pro clubs so I have no opinion

7. Yes

8. You could turn of the sound on the TV and play music from another device. But I realise it’s not the same thing.

9. Yes

I agree with your biggest wish as well since I mostly play careermode and would like to see it improved.
  • Davvebingan
    I have another thing: when you simulate in careermode mode the player roles you have chosen doesn’t matter. For example my best player suddenly take all penalties even though he’s **** at it and I have chosen another player.
  • Raisetheroof
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I have another thing: when you simulate in careermode mode the player roles you have chosen doesn’t matter. For example my best player suddenly take all penalties even though he’s **** at it and I have chosen another player.

Talking about manager career mode? I don't really play it so I had no idea that problem existed, but yeah EA should definitely fix that. It's almost as if EA doesn't have a separate team that works on Career Mode anymore...
  • Aristotelaras
    65 posts Park Captain
    edited July 2018
    for ultimate team:

1. add more formations like 3-1-4-2, 3-2-4-1, 3-5-1-1, 4-2-4, 4-2-1-2-1

2. remove chemistry styles or make them to give less stats, remove training cards, remove fitness cards

3. give to kits, badges etc some value by making them mor rare or make them a cosmetic

4. make it so that you can gain stats to your players or chemistry links by playing games

5. make packs harder to obtain but increase the drop rates, limit the packs you can buy in a day,
    lower tax from 5% to 3%

6. remove wl and dkt, make fut champions a monthly ladder and add back online tournaments

7. make quick subs work in ut

8. add more cosmetics to ut

for other game modes

1. make pro clubs a 5v5 mode
    add cosmetics to pro clubs

2. make 35 the lowest pace a player can have
    give to fastest player 92 pace from 96 and adjust every other players pace accordingly

3. add back free training, add training stadium to kick off, add draft mode to kick off

• Davvebingan

Talking about manager career mode? I don't really play it so I had no idea that problem existed, but yeah EA should definitely fix that. It's almost as if EA doesn't have a separate team that works on Career Mode anymore...

Yeah manager mode, it’s very frustrating seeing your team lose or draw because my worst penalty taker missed a penalty. I guess EA mostly care about fut since that is what gives them the most money.
  • Davvebingan
    for ultimate team:

2. remove chemistry styles or make them to give less stats, remove training cards, remove fitness cards

3. give to kits, badges etc some value by making them mor rare or make them a cosmetic

4. make it so that you can gain stats to your players or chemistry links by playing games

5. make packs harder to obtain but increase the drop rates, limit the packs you can buy in a day,
    lower tax from 5% to 3%

6. remove wl and dkt, make fut champions a monthly ladder and add back online tournaments

for other game modes

give to fastest player 92 pace from 96 and adjust every other players pace accordingly

3. add back free training, add training stadium to kick off, add draft mode to kick off

1. Yes

2. Either that or make them less powerful, and fitness should be better. You shouldn’t have to buy fitness cards every other match.

3. Yes

4. I agree on the chemistry link maybe after ten games together two players get one or two better chemistry between them.

5. At least make them worth the coins you pay for them.

6. Why?

7.Yes

8. Yes

1. Don’t play it so have no opinion

2. Why?

3. Yes
  • WizardMD
    661 posts An Exciting Prospect
    All your ideas look fine, especially the customization part, it's been a while since we haven't been able to create, and most of the sports games have this feature, hopefully, EA pays more attention to this.

FutSal would be an awesome addition more than FIFA Street. I don't think they would add more modes since this is the last year of "The Journey", so probably in FIFA 20 we will see a mode that takes over The Journey.
  • Davvebingan
    WizardMD wrote: »
    All your ideas look fine, especially the customization part, it's been a while since we haven't been able to create, and most of the sports games have this feature, hopefully, EA pays more attention to this.

FutSal would be an awesome addition more than FIFA Street. I don't think they would add more modes since this is the last year of "The Journey", so probably in FIFA 20 we will see a mode that takes over The Journey.

We can always hope
  • Aristotelaras
    65 posts Park Captain
    for ultimate team:

lower tax from 5% to 3%

for other game modes

1. Yes

2. Either that or make them less powerful, and fitness should be better. You shouldn’t have to buy fitness cards every other match.

3. Yes

4. I agree on the chemistry link maybe after ten games together two players get one or two better chemistry between them.

6. Why?

7.Yes

8. Yes

2. Why?

3. Yes

the current format of wl is awful, every other competitive game uses a ladder

since ea is clearly unable to make sliw players viable this change will lower the gap between the "fast" and the "slow" players
  • Davvebingan

for ultimate team:

lower tax from 5% to 3%

for other game modes

1. Yes

3. Yes

6. Why?

7.Yes

8. Yes

2. Why?

3. Yes

the current format of wl is awful, every other competitive game uses a ladder

since ea is clearly unable to make sliw players viable this change will lower the gap between the "fast" and the "slow" players

Ok
  • QuidoFrontiere
    222 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I want this features:
    Save language selection so i can start game quicker without language selection each time...
    Fix empty freezed progressbar when entering fut/sb.
  • Davvebingan
    I want this features:
    Save language selection so i can start game quicker without language selection each time...
    Fix empty freezed progressbar when entering fut/sb.

Yeah that would be great
  • When more than one user is playing on the same team, Fifa should show you the Match Facts for each individual user/controller/player, not just whole team stats. This is what FPS games do. They don't just show that your team had 50 kills. They show the kills, assists, etc. that each individual player got.

Whenever I play with my one friend, he always tries to advance the ball downfield by himself and usually turns it over. Whereas I always make a pass to an open player and usually keep possession for the team. I want to know my own shot accuracy, pass accuracy, etc. vs. his and highlight to him that he needs to change his style of play.
  • Reconnect function for online games. If you or opponent DC there is a 2 minute countdown where you both are given an option to re connect to the session.
  • Davvebingan
    When more than one user is playing on the same team, Fifa should show you the Match Facts for each individual user/controller/player, not just whole team stats. This is what FPS games do. They don't just show that your team had 50 kills. They show the kills, assists, etc. that each individual player got.

Whenever I play with my one friend, he always tries to advance the ball downfield by himself and usually turns it over. Whereas I always make a pass to an open player and usually keep possession for the team. I want to know my own shot accuracy, pass accuracy, etc. vs. his and highlight to him that he needs to change his style of play.

I agree
  • Davvebingan
    Reconnect function for online games. If you or opponent DC there is a 2 minute countdown where you both are given an option to re connect to the session.

That would be great.