Please Fix AI

dieiscast
366 posts Sunday League Hero
AI is really bad. It cheats as hell. This is the only way AI wins a match from time to time

Comments

• Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thanks for the informative post :)
  • dieiscast
    You're welcome!

Thanks for your reply :)
  • mdizzl3
    12418 posts Has That Special Something
    I have passed this to the engineers, thanks for your feedback.
  • GrimboSlice
    243 posts Sunday League Hero
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

EA don't employ fully qualified engineers, just apprentices under 19 for cheaper labour.
  • Dragond81
    796 posts Semi-Pro

EA don't employ fully qualified engineers, just apprentices under 19 for cheaper labour.

Lmao
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    On UT the cheat on high diffculty, but in carreer mode they are awfull
  • mdizzl3
    12418 posts Has That Special Something

HAHAHAHA NAHANG HAHAHAHA HAHA LOL

• Cooler08
    654 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 2018
    I doubt the AI will be fixed because it would require completely overhauling which would require lots of work. Making realistic AI that plays creative football according to individual team styles and player attributes isn't something EA will invest in when the offline game is considered low priority.

• dieiscast
    Cooler08 wrote: »
    I doubt the AI will be fixed because it would require completely overhauling which would require lots of work. Making realistic AI that plays creative football according to individual team styles and player attributes isn't something EA will invest in when the offline game is considered low priority.

If implemented right this would have a huge positive impact also on online experience. But I agree that it will not happen
  • GrimboSlice
    243 posts Sunday League Hero
    In FIFA 25 we'll still be able to hear the player dribbling and kicking the ball in the arena in FUT match load up when opponent's squad becomes visible.

We'll still have the unnecessary menu after kit selection in FUT despite custom tactics and instructions been able to be set-up via ∆/Y on squads menu lol.

And then some....
  • IGS
    63 posts Park Captain
    Cooler08 wrote: »

Anything that isn't FUT is considered low priority for EA.