Who to play alongside Tots Son?

Syahiran17
344 posts Sunday League Hero
I have about 150k, thinking of replacing potm zaha at st along side tots. Who is the best for that amount of coin? Im looking at tots Promes right now, never played with him before

Comments

• Claret_n_blue_blood
    12904 posts Has That Special Something
    tots lozano ;)
  • paul24878306
    4546 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2018
    Nobody - son isnt a striker - play him where his position is FFS.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pissed with people playing wide men as strikers (or CMs come to that), just to win an Fin video game.

• Giacdeman
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pissed with people playing wide men as strikers (or CMs come to that), just to win an Fin video game.

Shhh.
  • theraduku
    903 posts Semi-Pro

Take a chill pill bro
  • Syahiran17
    Neymar
    Syahiran17 wrote: »
    I have about 150k, thinking of replacing potm zaha at st along side tots. Who is the best for that amount of coin? Im looking at tots Promes right now, never played with him before

Is the nif neymar good ?
  • Syahiran17
    tots lozano ;)

I already have the 84 lozano
  • Syahiran17

I play him at st with 7 chem, why is it a problem for you?
  • JohnDoe
    10592 posts Has That Special Something
    TOTS Depay>>>>>>>>>>>TOTS Promes
  • letsfifa10
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    91 inui
  • Syahiran17
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    TOTS Depay>>>>>>>>>>>TOTS Promes

Thanks for the advice bro but i cannot afford him right now
  • Syahiran17
    letsfifa10 wrote: »
    91 inui

Is there any diff between the 90 and 91 version?
  • Arsenik365
    532 posts An Exciting Prospect
    FOF 91 Inui is pretty good, he plays like Coutinho and Iniesta combined. He scores long shot, outstanding dribbles, and he is fast on LM/LW position. He can definitely plays all attacking positions.
  • Riotiga
    274 posts Sunday League Hero

I hate when my opponent do formation switching but to hate ppl for playing players off chem? Smh
  • watford110
    196 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I play him as LF in 4321, I pause before kick off and switch 4-1-2-1-2(2) with him up front. I win most of my games and Son invariably sores, normall more than one.

Thank you being one of the many teams I've beaten and sorry that I **** you off.

As for OP, I have tried FUTSWAP Sanchez, POTM Zaha, 93 Aguero and now onto TOTS Firmino. Haven't played enough with Firms but out of those FUTSWAP Sanchez was the best. Regret dumping him in an SBC now.
  • number7rocky
    3661 posts National Call-Up

First of one of the best strikers in the game even on 7 chem so people can play him where they like.... Secondly he has an if and a FOF card at St so does play there....mainly for country, occasionally for Spurs when Kane injured etc...
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    12904 posts Has That Special Something

First of one of the best strikers in the game even on 7 chem so people can play him where they like.... Secondly he has an if and a FOF card at St so does play there....mainly for country, occasionally for Spurs when Kane injured etc...

this. cr7 has a lw card but mainly plays striker
  • CfcBlue
    3396 posts National Call-Up
    Lol many times wide players get played as strikers ... hazard for Chelsea or sterling with England.

If you can do sbc rashford. Good option and I liked him better than zaha.