Nif Cr7 or OTW/95 Neymar ?

Syahiran17
344 posts Sunday League Hero
At this stage of fifa, which one is better ?

Comments

• Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    depends what you want. cr7 is more a striker, neymar a cam but can also work at striker. neymar is more fun to play tho.
  • Syahiran17
    depends what you want. cr7 is more a striker, neymar a cam but can also work at striker. neymar is more fun to play tho.

Im right now using tots son at Lf and nif cr7 at Rf. My cam is tots messi. Do you think it’s a downgrade changing from that cr7 to the otw neymar?
  • GoalGiant
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’ve used NIF CR7 and tots Neymar and I got so so much more enjoyment out of Neymar, more over I think Neymars the better card. His OTW is awesome too, and def better than Ron
  • Syahiran17
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    I’ve used NIF CR7 and tots Neymar and I got so so much more enjoyment out of Neymar, more over I think Neymars the better card. His OTW is awesome too, and def better than Ron

Yeah, i have used cr7 for about 300 games now, that’s why im thinking of switching with otw neymar but worried that it will be a downgrade in my team. Anyway thanks for the advice bro
  • Syahiran17
    Anyone else?
  • mhh1981
    2260 posts Fans' Favourite
    My personal opinion is physicality is so vital at this stage of the game that cr7 is my preference. Granted i dont skill, so neymar is too weak for me
  • Syahiran17
    edited July 2018
    mhh1981 wrote: »
    My personal opinion is physicality is so vital at this stage of the game that cr7 is my preference. Granted i dont skill, so neymar is too weak for me

Nice point ,who you do paired with Cr 7?
  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    GoalGiant wrote: »

i have tots neymar aswell and he is better than my nif cr7, but tots neymar is alot better than his otw.