TOTY Ramos

Gooner
4831 posts National Call-Up
Would you guys say he is worth the price? Cant belive he has risen that much in price in a few weeks :(

Comments

• krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    GOAT
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    17638 posts World Class
    I've not been paying attention to prices but if the TOTS is cheaper, just get that card dude. It's basically the same. I've got the TOTS untradeable and he's immense
  • Shaqattack6285
    969 posts Professional
    I've not been paying attention to prices but if the TOTS is cheaper, just get that card dude. It's basically the same. I've got the TOTS untradeable and he's immense

Imho the tots is not half as bad as the price suggests
  • Gooner
    Its just that it looks like a significant upgrade from his TOTS, but i just dont know if i should spend that much on him :#

Does anyone now whats a good price for TOTY Ramos is? I guess around 800k mark
  • mhh1981
    3750 posts National Call-Up
    He is high due to not many coming on the market. 800k is reasonable but he isnt 400k better than 95
  • Waspy
    3892 posts National Call-Up
    Gooner wrote: »
    Its just that it looks like a significant upgrade from his TOTS, but i just dont know if i should spend that much on him :#

don't get sucked in by stats kimosabe ;-) we don't even know what / how they even apply in game. I have the TOTS and hes decent, his WRs annoy me sometimes but a solid CB with a clutch quality tackle.
  • krappen07

whatever he is going for now, cards are slowly rising
  • Just_Unfair
    4380 posts National Call-Up
    He is fantastic for me
  • Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    Ive got a feeling he might get imotm this time ;)
  • Gooner
    Still waiting for one to be listed for a reasonable price :s
  • krappen07

Less ppl are playing, so not many cards being listed any longer
  • Gooner
    krappen07 wrote: »

But why do some people relist their cards for way much then they are going for? He never sells for that price, probably a group of people price fixing :s
  • krappen07

But why do some people relist their cards for way much then they are going for? He never sells for that price, probably a group of people price fixing :s

It's not pricefixers. Yes, few are traders and are looking for profit, but I am pretty sure most people who are listing at higher prices, like 90-95%, are regular UT players who just list their own players overnight and overpriced in case someone buys.
  • Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    Damn I want a card from this motmd4 and its worst..
  • askperts
    461 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited July 2018
    GOAT

This. I had the TOTS and wasn't nearly as impressed as the TOTY. Shout out to a cheap alternative, 89 Blank is epic as well.
  • Gooner
    So tired of these prices :|