FUT 19 on Nintendo Switch

the_bad_seeds_fc
60 posts Park Captain
Are we going to get the same content in Ultimate Team that is present in other consoles?

Weekend League, Weekly Challenges, Squad Battles...

Come on, EA. Shine a light on the Switch...

Comments

• Solari
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero
    nothing yet but EA confirmed Switch will be on a different engine from other consoles so I won't expect much
  • HUG0
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Are we going to get the same content in Ultimate Team that is present in other consoles?

Weekend League, Weekly Challenges, Squad Battles...

Come on, EA. Shine a light on the Switch...

Yeah I totally agree! It was so hard to earn coins without these options. Also just trying to get a game, connecting with other players was a CHORE! So difficult, even with a solid Cable/NBN connection.

If you dont have access to Squad battles, w/e leagues, etc, why would you bother buying the 2019 version?? I am considering other console options. However I am SO used to the PRO controller, I have noticed that X box controllers have the A and B buttons, etc reversed.

From reading briefly, it appears the Japanese version of the Ps4 has the same button layout as the Switch pro controller, which I am very fond of. Being from Australia I am hoping the Japan PS4 would be the one most available here too. I know xbox users who have tried to play on my Switch and have been massively thrown by the reverse of the A and B buttons.
  • sdub51
    87 posts Park Captain
    you can make custom button settings on any version of fifa . . .
  • RealKuxuxu
    34 posts Park Captain
    Regarding the topic, I must say it probably doesn’t matter much to switch users. If you want to build a good team in such a small market like the one on the switch you’ll have to spend dozens-hundreds if hours trading, and even if you spend 2 or 3k euros on packs you will not have the retur you should due to pack weight and the amount of packs that are opponed. I must say I had much fun playing this game, was addictive, but I can’t see myself buying the 19 version on this console. The reason is simple. I love Fut, I’ve played it since FIFA 08. But EA does not reward you for the time or money you invest in the game. I can’t even play with friends, only divisions and period.ill definitely go back to the PS4.
  • Solari
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero
    im bit tired of UT as a whole...might skip one year
  • sdub51
    87 posts Park Captain
    RealKuxuxu wrote: »
    Regarding the topic, I must say it probably doesn’t matter much to switch users. If you want to build a good team in such a small market like the one on the switch you’ll have to spend dozens-hundreds if hours trading, and even if you spend 2 or 3k euros on packs you will not have the retur you should due to pack weight and the amount of packs that are opponed. I must say I had much fun playing this game, was addictive, but I can’t see myself buying the 19 version on this console. The reason is simple. I love Fut, I’ve played it since FIFA 08. But EA does not reward you for the time or money you invest in the game. I can’t even play with friends, only divisions and period.ill definitely go back to the PS4.

Fifa 19 will have play with friends settings

But yeah... they need to do more to get more people playing FUT on switch ... i searched for 30 minutes before finding a Div 1 opponent on a Saturday afternoon
  • sdub51
    87 posts Park Captain
    is FIFA 19 getting full ultimate team content or not
  • Can we get Squad Battles and Web app/ Mobile companion for Switch?
  • HKFC
    2 posts Ball Boy
    I do have FIFA18 on Nintendo Switch. But not going to get FIFA19. Already bought PS4 Pro and played FIFA18. I would say skipping FIFA19 on Nintendo Switch is a wise idea. Don't waste your time on different game play. And it's not fun playing FUT on NS.
  • Solari
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero
    Agreed, no way I’m getting fifa 19 on switch
  • I'm staying in FIFA 19 foto the Nintendo Switch. It's clear se don't get the same amount of content in FUT, but I get a lot of fun out of it, and I still got a social life. I'm afraid that Weekend League could be to demanding...
  • I'm staying in FIFA 19 for the Nintendo Switch. It's clear we don't get the same amount of content in FUT, but I get a lot of fun out of it. And I still got a social life. I'm afraid that would be imposible with Weekend League.