Best cam at this point?

Slideman1187
959 posts Professional
edited July 2018
Who is the best cam of 91 Pele or 91 Dinho?
And are they still good enough at this point of the game? There isnt many cams in tots thats like them really..

Edited to clearify my questions ;)
Post edited by Slideman1187 on

Comments

• Pacey3_16
    2335 posts National Call-Up
    Dinho
  • Boysie91
    15967 posts World Class
    TOTS Mertens is very good
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    Gullit
  • TeamRem
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    Excellent thread. OP uses "best' instead of "better". Only one replier read to the second sentence in the question.
  • jonkero
    7221 posts Big Money Move
    Tots Messi hands down
  • selb
    7400 posts League Winner
    TeamRem wrote: »
    Excellent thread. OP uses "best' instead of "better". Only one replier read to the second sentence in the question.

tbf OP has asked two questions, the first in the title and the second in the OP
  • MelkorAintGood
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    Eriksen baby
  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    out of the 2 you mentoin i would choose dinho. best cam in the game would be either tots messi or tots neymar
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    out of the 2 you mentoin i would choose dinho. best cam in the game would be either tots messi or tots neymar

Scum
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something
    TOTS Reus is the best CAM I've used in this game. Fuji seemed to think so as well, for example. He's incredibly fast, his passing is fantastic and he also feels really strong. His long shots are amazing, as are his finesse shots.
  • Vezzo
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    TOTS Mertens is very good

This
  • Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    dybala gullit
  • letsfifa10
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tots eriksen with anchor, complete cam with strength, shot, composure, no weakfoot
  • Ghazano
    434 posts An Exciting Prospect
    TOTMD Lingard
  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gyan_33 wrote: »

Scum

moron
  • Jonboyparker
    7569 posts League Winner
    Tots or Toty KBD for me! Complete in every way.

Prime Gullit a close 2nd but he play CM for me so cant't compare
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    17077 posts World Class

agreed, tots kdb is tha man
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    98 Suarez or TOTS Messi..
  • Slideman1187
    959 posts Professional

I do have tots Kdb and prime Gullit, but play both at cm.. i like them very much at cm ;)
    I played tots mahrez this WL, by far the Best cam ive used so far, but i wanna switch up my side and front trio is my only available spots ;)
  • Jonboyparker
    7569 posts League Winner

I do have tots Kdb and prime Gullit, but play both at cm.. i like them very much at cm ;)
    I played tots mahrez this WL, by far the Best cam ive used so far, but i wanna switch up my side and front trio is my only available spots ;)

As I said, big big big fan of KDB at cam but like you I want to switch up. Will be moving KDB down to cm alongside Gullit and trying 92 Rooney at cam at some point. Heard good things.
  • Slideman1187
    959 posts Professional
    Yeah, i had plans for my team... but all prices are going up so...
  • Jonboyparker
    7569 posts League Winner

That's why I'm stuck with 92 Maldini and not the 94. Should of done him at 550k!

Need 92 Rooney in my team but not really enough coins... Just waiting and hoping
  • XabiFC
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I still love 87 ADP
  • freakjas
    14742 posts Has That Special Something
    Tots Marlos if you don’t mind subbing him on or change formation
  • Utd_Way07
    618 posts An Exciting Prospect
    TOTS Talisca
  • serrer7
    1560 posts Play-Off Hero
    Utd_Way07 wrote: »
    TOTS Talisca

• Professor
    4356 posts National Call-Up

That's why I'm stuck with 92 Maldini and not the 94. Should of done him at 550k!

Need 92 Rooney in my team but not really enough coins... Just waiting and hoping

I always wanted to try the 94 and saw one on the market going for 690k on Friday should of picked him up
  • Longbow
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I’m looking for a CAM in a 41212(2). I have TOTS CR7 and Prime R9 at ST; Gullit and Vieira in mid.

I tried several cards but has not found a desired one. Those I’d tried: TOTS Gomez, TOTS Werner, TOTS Lozano, TOTS Son, SBC KDB and TOTS Neymar (have to sell for CR7). Yes, i’d tried Gullit at CAM. Pretty good but he tends to come back for defence because of work rates.

I’m looking at TOTS Reus, TOTS Suarez or Hero Rooney. Can anyone recommend any GOAT CAM? I have a budget of 700k.
  • Nessy
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    Birthday Rooney
  • Slideman1187
    959 posts Professional
    Longbow wrote: »
    I’m looking for a CAM in a 41212(2). I have TOTS CR7 and Prime R9 at ST; Gullit and Vieira in mid.

I tried several cards but has not found a desired one. Those I’d tried: TOTS Gomez, TOTS Werner, TOTS Lozano, TOTS Son, SBC KDB and TOTS Neymar (have to sell for CR7). Yes, i’d tried Gullit at CAM. Pretty good but he tends to come back for defence because of work rates.

I’m looking at TOTS Reus, TOTS Suarez or Hero Rooney. Can anyone recommend any GOAT CAM? I have a budget of 700k.

Tots mahrez is by far the Best cam ive used so far.. but id reckon tots firmino and hero Rooney would make a good impact too