crazy glitch, DKO

Mr. Soper
2556 posts Fans' Favourite
So played my first two games yesterday, logged in today to play in the semi, and on the squad selections screen, my chem was at 0, but said undefined next to it. Then my squad loaded into the game, and switched my formation to 4411, and put random players from my subs and bench in with my starters. But my team played amazing, guys were moving around and making runs, finishing was top notch, and my opponents keep hitting the crossbars. I then checked my custom tactics and it was changed to not the default but something completely different.

Played the final and the same thing happened and my team played amazing again. Anyone else ever see this?

Comments

• paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    I’ve had this happen to me twice in fut champs but funnily enough I won both games. At the end of the game just back out of ultimate team and then it should fix itself.
  • Scutch
    10526 posts Has That Special Something
    Mr. Soper wrote: »
    So played my first two games yesterday, logged in today to play in the semi, and on the squad selections screen, my chem was at 0, but said undefined next to it. Then my squad loaded into the game, and switched my formation to 4411, and put random players from my subs and bench in with my starters. But my team played amazing, guys were moving around and making runs, finishing was top notch, and my opponents keep hitting the crossbars. I then checked my custom tactics and it was changed to not the default but something completely different.

Played the final and the same thing happened and my team played amazing again. Anyone else ever see this?

So you saw the team had 0 chemistry and still played on with it like that? I'd have exited out of the game completely at that point and restarted. Then seeing the squad loading with random players and not a familiar formation, there'd be no chance I'd play on in the blind hope they played amazing.
  • Hippyboy6
    16865 posts World Class
    Scutch wrote: »
    Mr. Soper wrote: »

So you saw the team had 0 chemistry and still played on with it like that? I'd have exited out of the game completely at that point and restarted. Then seeing the squad loading with random players and not a familiar formation, there'd be no chance I'd play on in the blind hope they played amazing.

What difference would it make if you've already qualified? I'd give it a bash just for a laugh
  • P
    7507 posts League Winner
    edited June 2018
    Yeah I've had it happen once, on draft. I did win but I don't like 4411 so if it happens now i just back out. Have only seen the team with 0 chem like 1 other time.