5/6 Chem vs 7/8 chem

uhMaZiiNq
11564 posts Has That Special Something
Do you feel like it makes a difference as long as the team is 100 Chem?

Comments

• Carswell
    8268 posts League Winner
    No...
  • Finesse_4days
    7158 posts Big Money Move
    Not that much, but if you can use a manager to get chem up a bit you may as well do it
  • Orison
    48477 posts FIFA Cover Star
    I mean it's what? Like 25 ingame stat difference.

Up to you to decide if you feel that.
  • Hippyboy6
    16882 posts World Class
    It all depends if you think it will make a difference, it will be absolutely minimal but if that gets stuck in your head, it will matter
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Yeah the stat differences shouldn't really matter much. Wasn't sure if there was a thing in place that made them do stupid things or something. Would just make it a lot easier for me to run Sane and De Ligt on 5/6 Chem though so I don't have to sub guys off
  • Hippyboy6
    16882 posts World Class
    edited June 2018
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »
    Yeah the stat differences shouldn't really matter much. Wasn't sure if there was a thing in place that made them do stupid things or something. Would just make it a lot easier for me to run Sane and De Ligt on 5/6 Chem though so I don't have to sub guys off

It wouldn't bother me but I know others couldn't do it.

Edit: playing on lower chem I mean, subbing players off would do my head in lol
  • RebelRob
    5208 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2018
    Carswell wrote: »
    No...

I’ve used a few players on 8 regularly, and even 7 chem for a bit and have noticed no difference at all.

I’ve also had r9 miss sitters, struggled to beat the keeper from outside the box and be unable to control a 10 yard pass to him in one game, and the next game score amazing goals, so it all depends on the gameplay and rng factor of the game IMO.
  • Carswell
    8268 posts League Winner
    RebelRob wrote: »
    No...

I’ve used a few players on 8 regularly, and even 7 chem for a bit and have noticed no difference at all.

I’ve also had r9 miss sitters, struggled to beat the keeper from outside the box and be unable to control a 10 yard pass to him in one game, and the next game score amazing goals, so it all depends on the gameplay and rng factor of the game IMO.

Well said. I have used Messi on 4/5 and he was still as amazing as when he was on 10.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »

It wouldn't bother me but I know others couldn't do it.

Edit: playing on lower chem I mean, subbing players off would do my head in lol

Yeah man the subbing off has gotten annoying even though it literally takes 3 seconds I would just rather not do it. What I'll probably do is use Sane on 5 and de Ligt 8 and can just keep that 86 strootman in at cdm for the first half and I'll use somebody else off the bench for the second half.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    RebelRob wrote: »
    No...

Tend to agree. I used ADP on 1 Chem by accident the first game I ever used him and he scored a hat trick so must not matter too much