Prime R9 or Prime Dinho?

Kyranst
473 posts An Exciting Prospect
Have enough to complete either one and I’m not too sure who to go for :/

I adored both of them growing up they both got me into watching football, but atm I’m swaying to R9 as I play a 4222 but I could always put Dinho at striker on 7 chemistry and move him into cam at the start of the game.

Both would cost me around the same price as I got a bunch of untradeables.

Comments

• GoalGiant
    1804 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dinho is more fun, but R9 is much better
  • Kyranst
    473 posts An Exciting Prospect
    GoalGiant wrote: »

Seen some reviews saying R9 feels a bit clunky though, if you got him does he feel clunky on the ball for you?
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14854 posts World Class
    Definitely dinho.

There is nobody like him in game, there's plenty of amazing strikers
  • GoalGiant
    1804 posts Play-Off Hero
    Kyranst wrote: »
    GoalGiant wrote: »

Seen some reviews saying R9 feels a bit clunky though, if you got him does he feel clunky on the ball for you?

I’ve onky played about 2 WL’s with him, he’s no Lozano or Neymar, but he’s agile enough to work as a ST. I think if you’re good at skill moves too, it helps compensate his agility. I think if you play him with a 2nd striker you’ll be fine, Becuase R9 is like a hold-up player mixed with your beat the line style, so you can just pass him into a position rather than manoeuvre him.
  • RebelRob
    7078 posts Big Money Move
    R9 is the best player on the game imo.

I’ve only used the 91 dinho in wc mode, and he feels so poor in comparison! Ok it’s not the 94 who is supposedly a lot better, but still, I can’t see it.

R96 will single handedly win you games, and usually when you score 1 or 2 goals really quickly with him, people quit out because they know they can’t handle him and you’ll give them a whoopin’!

R9 isn’t clunky at all. His slow dribbling is incredible, but it’s his sprinting that doesn’t feel 97 pace at all. Occasionally he’ll feel slow, but you don’t need to sprint everywhere with him.

Get the ball, do a skill move, face goal, shoot and it’s a goal most times. Literally 1 touch to turn and the next to shoot. No one does it better. His finesse shots are incredible.