eladlad wrote: »
Am i the only one that can't stand the fact that in fifa 19 The gk just can't pass the ball on the ground with his hands if we are using manual settings? Even if i tap the pass button he will throw it high in the air.
Found out it only happens with manual passing.
A must fix.
Villanut wrote: »
I play manual controls on pc, is Fifa 19 worth getting playing vs assisted this year?
Virtually impossible to play other manual players on pc,I tried the demo and it seems to be at a slower pace,how have you guys found playing assisted players?
GoonerSoldier wrote: »
Hey Manual friends. See my comments below about Manual in Fifa 19 thus far.
1) Passing feels like it only has 8 directions instead of 16 this year. Thus, some thru balls don't go exactly where you aim them like in Fifa18. Agree?
NO, you just need to get used to the fact that you are penalized if you pass to different direction than you are facing with your player unless you have a high vision and passing player
2) Defending on WC is almost impossible if you win the ball back with Contain/Auto tackle it goes right back to the AI. Defending with manual controls becomes another skill we Manual players have to learn.
YES we need to learn to defend manually, but the AI defending makes it so easy, no effort needed at all.
This year you don't need to tackle just run in to the opponent and the AI will do job instead of you.
3) Player switching - This is the worst I've seen player switching. You literally can not switch to any player on the field this year.
YES right stick player switching is not that accurate but you need to get used to it, this year L1 switch button works better and very often it switch to the player I want
4) Any Manual players here can beat the AI on World Class. Full manual controls in career mode? Playing the AI on professional is sort of easy but switching to World Class is almost impossible at times. You can win but most of the time you have to defend like Atletico Madrid and hit the AI on the counter. If you do play on WC what sliders do you adjust to tone down the AI from being so Beast??
I don't play offline
5) Do you EVER find Manual games on Seasons? I tried 3 times already and got tired of waiting for 1 HOUR just to get one game. WTF EA???? This is why Manual players want LOBBIES back. Or even unranked matches to play against assisted players with our inferior controls.
I play only FUT
6) Manual players, I said Fifa18 was the death of the Manual community. Seems like more and more ppl are catching on to Fifa becoming an ARCADE game. What can we do to influence them and convince them that the default settings are 110% automatic and take 0 SKILL to play on?? I have a youtube channel but obviously everyone is only watching FUT players.
hooligan87 wrote: »
Those who are against manual control - you are incompetent! You can't do anything without a computer! What is manual control??? - when the ball flies to wherever you have directed(aimed)! You hard because you do not know how to count the shots and passes! So you do not understand and do not know how to play soccer! You are not used to aim, and just press the button and wait for the computer to score a goal for you! Are you enjoying a beautiful goal?! It's funny because you have nothing to do with it! Because of such weaklings suffer real players! You weaklings have to compete with each other, and cyber football should be only on manual control!
jiajia3 wrote: »
i am not good ,but i just want to show you how interesting you play full manual with people （PVP）
you can play real football with manual
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
© Electronic Arts Inc.