FIFA 19 proposal for competitive modes with full manual settings only

Comments

• SVKslato8
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    SkyKru wrote: »
    I always wonder how many people play full manual control settings.

I enjoy it. Scrapy at times but when you score it's all you no computer assistance.

unfortunately this year its not only you even with full manual that is how bad the game is.

But anyway full manual is the way to go for the future
  • Full Manual controls is the "skill gap" needed for true fairness and competition.

None of this easy ride, "casuals who just want to chill and have fun" assisted, undeserving, instant gratification BS.

Even with delay/lag etc and many other problems this year, i will still take the fairer, user based, truer version of the game that full manual controls offer, over the unrealistic assisted game.
  • SVKslato8
    edited December 2018
    I truly agree with you but this game is made for casuals that can spend some cash on lootboxes.
    competitive mode could change this but that doesnt bring so much revenue
  • Reuna
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Has anyone else ranked Gold3 in WL using full manual?
  • SVKslato8
    I am silver 2 usually, but I play with 73 or 76 rated teams, but maybe I will have more luck this weekend. Did you manage gold3? do you play on PS4?
  • Reuna
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Yes gold3, I play on Xbox
  • SVKslato8
    perfect result what team do you use? and do you play with every assist off? timed shooting too? I am on PS4
  • Reuna
    3 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 10
    I have about 5 teams that I use (mostly full if teams)
    Everything manual don't use timed shot that often.
    Post edited by Reuna on
  • SVKslato8
    great achievement, do you have any game play video to share?
  • hooligan87 wrote: »
    Those who are against manual control - you are incompetent! You can't do anything without a computer! What is manual control??? - when the ball flies to wherever you have directed(aimed)! You hard because you do not know how to count the shots and passes! So you do not understand and do not know how to play soccer! You are not used to aim, and just press the button and wait for the computer to score a goal for you! Are you enjoying a beautiful goal?! It's funny because you have nothing to do with it! Because of such weaklings suffer real players! You weaklings have to compete with each other, and cyber football should be only on manual control!

Exactly. !!

Iv been thinkin same. the problem is that somany fifa players are kids and ea only wants to make money.

The kids dont feel anything these days and they are so stupid that they dont even know it is 50% computer ai that makes the game goe how it goes in assisted.

Also the thread starter had good point and it is grazy that there is worldchamppionschip tourneys where 50K€+ in tip finish and kids play with assisted... If Ea would think something else than money even in only competetive pro version to be manual would happen right now since that is the only form you really can compit in this game , otherwise it is just luck and computer ai that does everything.

I was sad this morning when started to play fifa 19 and saw that in online seasons mode there is no manual players......