We are aware of some connectivity issues on our games & we are working towards resolving this. Apologies for the inconvenience. Keep in the loop by following this tweet.

How do you win on this game

Lost 34 in a row not exaggerated at all nothing is working my defenders feel like they are on ice skates no passes work had 32 % possession and 51% passing accuracy wtf am I doing wrong erghhhhhhhh this game is soo annoying

Comments

• KingLionel10
    15144 posts World Class
    Snap the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ disc will you
  • Snap the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ disc will you
    No I just don't get it I pass and have 3 players swarming me every time how do they do it ffs
  • NejvetsiBorec
    1198 posts Professional
    I dont believe you lost 34 in row.

In this game every match is a 50-50 win chance. Just hold contain and spam lobbed through balls. When EA decides its time you win, you will win.
  • Diggy
    14092 posts Has That Special Something
    By putting the ball in the back of the net

Or by not making multiple alias & getting banned repeatedly for asking dumb questions

I suggest you take the second option
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32762 posts National Team Captain
    jeez take a break for like a week
  • I dont believe you lost 34 in row.

In this game every match is a 50-50 win chance. Just hold contain and spam lobbed through balls. When EA decides its time you win, you will win.

Now why the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ is this game like this I'm selling it today its full of glitchy mess that I just don't get how to stop it
    Diggy wrote: »
    By putting the ball in the back of the net

Or by not making multiple alias & getting banned repeatedly for asking dumb questions

I suggest you take the second option
    I'm trying to get answered why everything I do is just super slow and unresponsive I press any b to shoot for eg it takes 2 seconds to do the command,selecting players is a pain every time I flick rs it goes to the wrong player

• I dont believe you lost 34 in row.

Why is this game like this and how have people got records like 1000-10-230 if ea dictats games then?
  • Disgruntledmole
    1424 posts Play-Off Hero
    3 people swarming you= a lot of opposition players out of position
    Just pass it around.
  • Azof
    17470 posts World Class
    If you are losing 34 in a row I don't think this game is for you
  • Diggy
    14092 posts Has That Special Something
    Lag get better internet don't blame the game or your own flaws
  • WFCBagnall
    74474 posts Moderator
    Lol
  • NejvetsiBorec
    1198 posts Professional

Why is this game like this and how have people got records like 1000-10-230 if ea dictats games then?
    Unfortunatly I cant answer this. I have 1300 wins and 120 losses, but I would say half of my opponents are better at the game than me. Its probably a fault in the game, which lets me win more often than other people.

Also having a high rated team shifts the odds a lot. Its sooooo easy to win with high rated teams this year.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32762 posts National Team Captain

Unfortunatly I cant answer this. I have 1300 wins and 120 losses, but I would say half of my opponents are better at the game than me. Its probably a fault in the game, which lets me win more often than other people.

Also having a high rated team shifts the odds a lot. Its sooooo easy to win with high rated teams this year.
    idk about that...
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
  • There comes a time when you realize it's not the game making you lose,it's just you. As hard as it is to grasp, it's simply you. I didn't want to believe it either when I kept losing. So I went on YouTube watched turorials for hours and hours.. Watched pro players on twitch.. Brought my record from negative to almost double positive! Nothing great but for me that's amazing
  • FRSM00
    5830 posts Big Money Move

idk about that...
    It is for me.