I hope we'll be seeing changes in packs and/or WL format

DeMolay145
539 posts An Exciting Prospect
We have been seeing EA change their politics on loot systems like SW BF2 and surprisingly removing premium pass for BF V with no catch whatsoever.

Do you guys think this trend will reach FUT19? IMO we really need to either loose fifa points or rescrict a lot the amount of packs one can purchase with them.

Also, I'm really looking forward to a WL format change. 40 games in a single weekend is just ridiculous. People have lives outside a video game and even so, its just too many games for so little time.

Thoughts?

Comments

• mdizzl3
    12418 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah why not, no FIFA points would be nice
  • AFCB CARL
    212 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nope, FIFA 19 will still have fifa points, the reason is because a large number of the fan base of Fifa fans who waste £100s or even £1000s every year are in denial.
    I guarantee you start a forum on a social media site or just ask people you work with if they buy Fifa points and they will say “no never bought Fifa points just managed to earn coins by playing” then show you a team including messi, ronaldo a couple of icons and this guy has 2 kids a wife and a 40 hour job that’s when you realise he is talking $h1t.

They make billions off of FUT and that’s why every update, offline reward and even the Alex Hunter journey eventually points you towards FUT.

It’s killing FIFA and until people sit up and realise they are throwing money at something that only lasts 12 months this game is never actually going to move forward and get better.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.eurogamer.net/amp/2018-06-22-as-ea-rejects-loot-boxes-and-pay-to-win-im-left-wondering-what-about-fifa
  • DeMolay145
    539 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What a great article. My hopes just went down the drain, though.
  • AFCB CARL wrote: »
    Nope, FIFA 19 will still have fifa points, the reason is because a large number of the fan base of Fifa fans who waste £100s or even £1000s every year are in denial.
    I guarantee you start a forum on a social media site or just ask people you work with if they buy Fifa points and they will say “no never bought Fifa points just managed to earn coins by playing” then show you a team including messi, ronaldo a couple of icons and this guy has 2 kids a wife and a 40 hour job that’s when you realise he is talking $h1t.

They make billions off of FUT and that’s why every update, offline reward and even the Alex Hunter journey eventually points you towards FUT.

It’s killing FIFA and until people sit up and realise they are throwing money at something that only lasts 12 months this game is never actually going to move forward and get better.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.eurogamer.net/amp/2018-06-22-as-ea-rejects-loot-boxes-and-pay-to-win-im-left-wondering-what-about-fifa

El Fifa es un juego mediocre que gana dinero con las esperanzas que tienen los jugadores de un buen juego