93 Gullit is utter trash

wwffan99tx
700 posts Semi-Pro
After 500 games of outstanding play my 93 Gullit has turned to utter trash. Can't pass, can't shoot, can't dribble, makes zero runs, walks back on defense. WTF??? Guess these cards have a "life span" and once they hit their # they just digress to crap.

Comments

• kathers81
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's in your head. :|
    (In before mdizzl3)
  • letsfifa10
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    Guud Rullit
  • Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    Player can be outperform if you are not playing well, so prob in your head.. change formation if you are not feeling it, or try and focus about what is your gamestyle inorder to make thing back to normal.
  • JohnDoe
    11300 posts Has That Special Something
    If it involves Gullit, then the answer is always yes. So yes, he is utter trash.
  • Supermario911
    1233 posts Professional
    swap him for prime icon Bakayoko.. best CDM in the game
  • gabriel1990
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    swap him for prime icon Bakayoko.. best CDM in the game

Gullit is wasted at CDM
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    in this case its most likely the one controlling him
  • daydreamer45
    331 posts Sunday League Hero
    krappen07 wrote: »

this, or u play him in wrong position.lol
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    krappen07 wrote: »

• Waspy
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    TBH I’ve had a mega issue with him now for about 2wks or so, woeful passing, lunging and feels real trash on the ball!! Don’t know what’s happened but most of my icons have gone to rat **** of late
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Waspy wrote: »
    TBH I’ve had a mega issue with him now for about 2wks or so, woeful passing, lunging and feels real trash on the ball!! Don’t know what’s happened but most of my icons have gone to rat **** of late

There are shiny new expensive cards out now which EA want you to buy tho.....
    ......•hunts for tinfoil hat•
  • invictus1
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If so why not sell that card and buy another Gullit. It resets your game usage to 0. Maybe he will perform better at 0 games. Haaahaaa
  • Dazzler
    1867 posts Play-Off Hero
    Instant Discard that pile of ****
  • Mini_Miudo
    9970 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2018
    Tbf I completed him, liked him at CAM but now using him CDM as that's where I need him in my final team and he's not all that in this position. Vieira's a better CDM surely, the only reason I completed Gullit instead is because he's more fun to use. Gullit's a much better attacker, though if you're already using him far forward I don't know what the problem could be. lol
  • CR7BRUH
    3874 posts National Call-Up
    wade_7_ wrote: »

No joke my Prime Henry was amazing now he's can't do nothing missing sitters, terrible passing etc
  • pudgyfudgy
    5525 posts Big Money Move
    Git Ruud
  • Zv1k0
    5926 posts Big Money Move
    Is Gullit in WC mode?
  • CR7BRUH
    3874 posts National Call-Up
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    Git Ruud

:D
  • Waspy
    3885 posts National Call-Up

@wade_7_ normally i'd call horse ****.... but even now he's playing like a bronze card...... The pass misplacement is incredible and he's getting bullied all over the pitch FFS! I genuinely regret doing his SBC.... wish i'd gone for Vieria now dammit
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up

@wade_7_ normally i'd call horse ****.... but even now he's playing like a bronze card...... The pass misplacement is incredible and he's getting bullied all over the pitch FFS! I genuinely regret doing his SBC.... wish i'd gone for Vieria now dammit

The thing is, nothing surprises me with EA. They probably don't have any input on what happens to how a player, or players perform. But you hear plenty of similar stories like yours, and it has to make you wonder
  • RR_A10
    433 posts Sunday League Hero
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Is Gullit in WC mode?

No.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13275 posts Has That Special Something
    I swapped Prime bergkamp for prime ADP lately and ADP has literally been a ghost for me so far.... I've no idea what's wrong with certain icons...
  • letsfifa10
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    I swapped Prime bergkamp for prime ADP lately and ADP has literally been a ghost for me so far.... I've no idea what's wrong with certain icons...

Try tots eriksen or firmino
  • Clancy
    7755 posts League Winner

ADP at this stage in the game just isn't a very good card tbh. cards like TOTS eriksen put him to shame
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13275 posts Has That Special Something
    While I appreciate what you guys are saying about ADP....I couldn't turn unwanted untradeables into a TOTS Eriksen....

And I'm not rich :D
  • Amdp9
    3127 posts National Call-Up
    wwffan99tx wrote: »
    After 500 games of outstanding play my 93 Gullit has turned to utter trash. Can't pass, can't shoot, can't dribble, makes zero runs, walks back on defense. WTF??? Guess these cards have a "life span" and once they hit their # they just digress to ****.

Not your utter thrash, Its a terrible game play ATM, my R10 is like that so as Ronaldinho ATM can't score can't pass, EA update the game and break everything. I am not considering buy 19 ATM waste of money and time
  • daydreamer45
    331 posts Sunday League Hero
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Is Gullit in WC mode?

maybe fut2022.. gullit in WC mode