Must try forwards under 500k?

uhMaZiiNq
11615 posts Has That Special Something
Wanting to try some more new players that I haven't used yet and looking for some suggestions since I'm a little stuck. Neymar (95?) was the first that came to mind

Comments

• Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    Suarez
    Reus
    Son
  • SweatBeautifully
    1353 posts Professional
    87 Rashford
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Villa
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    Villa

Oh yeah villa too, he's incredible. Filthy finesse shots
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Shane wrote: »
    Villa

Oh yeah villa too, he's incredible. Filthy finesse shots

He looks very good. Anybody good to link him with if I do? If Ibra drops I'm trying him first for sure but Villa looks like fun too. Been wanting to use Suarez too but looks like he's gone up some. 500k was actually stretching my budget a little bit
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    Griez
  • RebelRob
    5215 posts Big Money Move
    Villa

• Cantonas Collar
    1550 posts Play-Off Hero
    Kane TOTY or TOTS looks a bargain.
  • krakos000
    17470 posts World Class
    Save up and get Aguero or get Reus. Both insane players
  • Nervous_Nick
    5252 posts Big Money Move
    Tots mbappe = fast, strong and clinical
    Tots sterling = amazing speed and dribbling
  • uhMaZiiNq
    krakos000 wrote: »

I can get Aguero but wouldn't really have any coins leftover and need to fill 2 midfield spots as well. I do have dybala and Sane untradable though and he obviously is the perfect fit Chem wise. Sane with his double 3* is a little boring to use but have heard crazy things about that aguero
  • Mr_footballer1
    1912 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tots mertens
  • uhMaZiiNq

I think I'm gonna go with aguero. Was just using Sane a little and forgot how good he is. Feels bad just leaving him on the bench to get only a little play time when I could be using him. Sold my tots benatia, Allan and koulibaly so I have 800k so gonna try and get Aguero for a decent price
  • uhMaZiiNq
    @krakos000 appreciate you. My god is this aguero disgusting. Not sure I'll want to sell him to try anyone else
  • Carswell
    8270 posts League Winner
    Neymessi wrote: »
    Griez

• krakos000
    17470 posts World Class
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »
    @krakos000 appreciate you. My god is this aguero disgusting. Not sure I'll want to sell him to try anyone else

It's his insane stats combined with his strength. The same thing with Reus. Normally they're weak players but their tots cards are beefcakes
  • uhMaZiiNq

It's his insane stats combined with his strength. The same thing with Reus. Normally they're weak players but their tots cards are beefcakes

92 strength 99 balance OP
  • krakos000
    17470 posts World Class

Exactly! I'm playing him up top with Prime R10 and it's so much fun
  • uhMaZiiNq

Exactly! I'm playing him up top with Prime R10 and it's so much fun

Idk what to do now. I don't want to use Sane anymore. I can't play with 2 one footed lefties (dybala being the other) I naturally prefer right footed players to begin with which makes it even worse. I have aguero, dybala, pjanic, de ligt, Zanetti and 200k pretty much. Been using strootman at cdm and subbing off to get de ligt 8
  • krakos000
    17470 posts World Class
    Hmm that's tough :/ is sane untradeable?
  • uhMaZiiNq

Yup. Have Gomez untradable too but I don't like him that much since he's so small and weak. I've been subbing off 2 midfielders off kick off lol trying to avoid formation switching but might need to
  • sofyanm
    1994 posts Fans' Favourite
    Who’s better between these Tots:
    Aguero / Dybala / Griezmann ?

Is Mertens on this level also?
    I bought Aguero and I wonder if there’s better card at the same price
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    2737 posts Fans' Favourite
    I would go for Villa
  • uhMaZiiNq
    sofyanm wrote: »

Haven't used griez but aguero is better than dybala for sure by quite some distance. 4* weak foot is so important imo but he's just better in general outside of that too. Dybala has a killer finesse shot tho
  • krakos000
    17470 posts World Class

Yup. Have Gomez untradable too but I don't like him that much since he's so small and weak. I've been subbing off 2 midfielders off kick off lol trying to avoid formation switching but might need to

I never formation switch Haha I would just keep subbing off players. I mean you could always save up and get Son and play with aguero maybe having to sub him on etc.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Dunno how much they cost now havnt checked their price in weeks but Tots Aguero and SuaRez are up there with the best in the game..
  • Muzza11
    8434 posts League Winner
    edited June 2018
    Salah is the GOAT
  • krakos000
    17470 posts World Class
    Is Villa worth it if I have to sub him on every game? I cant link him in anywhere
  • sofyanm
    1994 posts Fans' Favourite
    sofyanm wrote: »

Haven't used griez but aguero is better than dybala for sure by quite some distance. 4* weak foot is so important imo but he's just better in general outside of that too. Dybala has a killer finesse shot tho
    Thanks, aguero is staying in my team then
  • Mr_footballer1
    1912 posts Play-Off Hero
    I dunno why no one saya mertens, the card is insane, hes like grease lightning