SRB83
564 posts An Exciting Prospect
Hi can anyone tell me if this plays similar to 3412? Was thinking of getting 92 kolarov and think he would be best suited as lwb in this formation instead of a LM or CB in a 3412

Comments

• SRB83
    Anyone??
  • bberger
    5175 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2018
    More offebsively than 3412 imo. Fullbacks constantly overlap and provde outlets where wingrrs get lost in 3412.

Kolarov is a perfect fit with his Longshots and Early Crossing. You'll need a Targetman up top though.

Also Kolarov gets tired at the end of the game. He NEEDS to start at 100 fitness to make 90 mins as he constantly overlaps.

Perfect formation for him though!
  • SRB83
    bberger wrote: »
    More offebsively than 3412 imo. Fullbacks constantly overlap and provde outlets where wingrrs get lost in 3412.

Kolarov is a perfect fit with his Longshots and Early Crossing. You'll need a Targetman up top though.

Also Kolarov gets tired at the end of the game. He NEEDS to start at 100 fitness to make 90 mins as he constantly overlaps.

Cheers man I'd be using tots hig and icon crespo up top
  • bberger
    5175 posts Big Money Move
    SRB83 wrote: »
    bberger wrote: »

Cheers man I'd be using tots hig and icon crespo up top

That should do very well. Just make sure the better header of both is on the opposite side of Kolarov. His early crosses are deadly.
  • Vflagship
    1205 posts Professional
    It's gets quite stale and you lose the midfield battle, I've tried it many times but always come back to 4 1 2 1 2 (2)