Prime R9 or Prime Maldini+Rio for my team?

BC_United
1001 posts Professional
edited June 2018
currently switching among the 3 formations below in WL but been leaking goals and not particularly scoring tons either...

I have around 1M left plus tons of tradable 84s and below, around 20 tradable/untradable TOTWs and tons of untradable special cards that i don't use....so am thinking either to do Prime R9 sbc to replace TOTS Aguero (this would pretty much empty my club and coins) or to get Prime Rio/Maldini to replace TOTS Ramos/Azpi (doing the sbcs seem cheaper than buying off market but getting both would cost me pretty much the same as doing R9)... I I feel that my defence has more problem but the satisfaction of having prime R9 would probably be great than Prime Rio/Maldini

Do you think getting R9 or Rio+Maldini would help more?

i'm currently 0-6 but noticed the my first 5 opponents are T100... am i being matched to T100 players because of my squad rating or because most casual players have moved to WC mode and no longer playing regular FUT?

p.s. DDG, Kane, Gullit and Fernandinho are untradables

This one seems to be the most solid however I can't start this with TOTS Messi
dtjj3kj.jpg

This one seems most effective but TOTS Kroos is slow however can't start anyone else there to get full chem
KJU5yoQ.jpg

can start both TOTS cr7 and Messi with this however the attack is a bit weak with a lone striker
1DGnfU5.jpg
Post edited by BC_United on

Comments

• Diggy
    13633 posts Has That Special Something
    Buy R94 & do Maldini for Azpilicueta I think that’s possible
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    Diggy wrote: »

hmm yes all possible but is R94 good enough? seen many threads saying it's at least as good if not even better than prime but i also rmb back then ppl were saying that TOTY Kane was already better than R94 so would it be a waste if i already have TOTS Kane?

• Muzza11
    8468 posts League Winner
    BC_United wrote: »

hmm yes all possible but is R94 good enough? seen many threads saying it's at least as good if not even better than prime but i also rmb back then ppl were saying that TOTY Kane was already better than R94 so would it be a waste if i already have TOTS Kane?

Much better than the prime
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    Muzza11 wrote: »

mind sharing in what ways?

i've tried the loan prime but haven't tried 94 yet stat-wise 94 has better physical and work rates while prime is better on everything else...
  • Muzza11
    8468 posts League Winner

i've tried the loan prime but haven't tried 94 yet stat-wise 94 has better physical and work rates while prime is better on everything else...

He has better aggression, strength and work rates and composure. He also had better positioning. His shooting stats are not an issue when you can finish everything with him.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11647 posts Has That Special Something

• BC_United
    1001 posts Professional

He has better aggression, strength and work rates and composure. He also had better positioning. His shooting stats are not an issue when you can finish everything with him.

If I use R9 as false 9 RST in 442 partnering TOTS cr7 would M/M WR of the prime version be more suitable? Or would you still go with R94?

I might be able do both R9 and Maldini sbcs..
  • SweetJesus101
    1372 posts Professional
    edited June 2018
    Always like False 9 with M-M work-rates.

In the past,M-M - false 9 work wonders @BC_United (ex: FIFA 15 TOTS Kroos <3 )
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional

I think H/H works wonder as F9 as well, I had TOTY Kane at RST F9 in 442 back then and he used to bang 2-3 goals in every match... I now have TOTS Aguero there but find that H/M isn't the best...

saw your other thread that you are in similar situation... have you made up your mind which option to go with?
  • SweetJesus101
    1372 posts Professional

Honestly,not yet

I think H/H works wonder as F9 as well, I had TOTY Kane at RST F9 in 442 back then and he used to bang 2-3 goals in every match... I now have TOTS Aguero there but find that H/M isn't the best...

saw your other thread that you are in similar situation... have you made up your mind which option to go with?

Any H-M and H-L never works for me. But H-H i remember Tevez and was dope too. Muller works great too.

About decision,tbh,not yet. I can't decide myself in what to do. In a way,i get Ronaldo,wich was my favourite striker in the past. other hand,can use my icons and upgrade my team in other areas like defence,wich seems the best choice. in other way,i would love get R9 :D

Months ago,i never think i can get him with the coins i have. and now,i can get him and can't even decide if do or not lmao.

• YumYum
    482 posts An Exciting Prospect
    prime r9 is a lazy fat ****...97 pace is a lie. he does score loads but so does my lacazette / juan jesus. he doesnt "get in behind" or make any runs ...and never wins a race with a cb...
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    Honestly,not yet

Any H-M and H-L never works for me. But H-H i remember Tevez and was dope too. Muller works great too.

About decision,tbh,not yet. I can't decide myself in what to do. In a way,i get Ronaldo,wich was my favourite striker in the past. other hand,can use my icons and upgrade my team in other areas like defence,wich seems the best choice. in other way,i would love get R9 :D

Months ago,i never think i can get him with the coins i have. and now,i can get him and can't even decide if do or not lmao.

Sounds like we’re in the same boat. What’s your current team like?
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    YumYum wrote: »
    prime r9 is a lazy fat ****...97 pace is a lie. he does score loads but so does my lacazette / juan jesus. he doesnt "get in behind" or make any runs ...and never wins a race with a cb...

How would you rate him as compared to say TOTS Aguero or tots Kane?
  • Orison
    48667 posts FIFA Cover Star
    The one thing that really interests me is who you matched if you claim that 5 of them were top 100 :D

I would complete Maldini over R9 any day of the week btw
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    edited June 2018
    Orison wrote: »
    The one thing that really interests me is who you matched if you claim that 5 of them were top 100 :D

Well they are according to futhead leaderboard. Don’t wanna get banned posting others’ GTs here but will I get banned if I PM them to you?

Think I might be able to do Maldini for below 300ish k while R9 might cost me over 1M. My only problem with Maldini is I won’t be able to start him with full Chem at LCB alongside Ramos. I can start him at LCB however if I play him alongside Azpi. What do you think?
  • Hippyboy6
    16885 posts World Class

Well they are according to futhead leaderboard. Don’t wanna get banned posting others’ GTs here but will I get banned if I PM them to you?

Think I might be able to do Maldini for below 300ish k while R9 might cost me over 1M. My only problem with Maldini is I won’t be able to start him with full Chem at LCB alongside Ramos. I can start him at LCB however if I play him alongside Azpi. What do you think?

Just out of curiosity, how would Maldini not be in full chem at CB?
  • GoalGiant
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2018
    Check this out as this will violate people online. Please excuse Aguero being on 8 Chem...

https://www.futbin.com/18/squad/5586287
  • GoalGiant
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2018
  • GoalGiant
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2018
    Sorry, my keyboards being really off :lol:
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »

Just out of curiosity, how would Maldini not be in full chem at CB?

sorry I meant Maldini would be full chem even at LCB, but Ramos at RCB will only by 8 chem max because him and walker have no links at all
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    edited June 2018
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    Check this out as this will violate people online. Please excuse Aguero being on 8 Chem...

i was actually thinking of something very similar this past weekend (see below)
    think Messi would be better off as CCAM as he plays better in a central role plus he's M/M...i see why you put Prime R9 on the side as he has M/M as well but aside of WR i think he's a pure #9 ST while cr7 can create chances and can play further back

also everyone on full chem plus the symmetry :D

haven't played 4231 narrow this whole FIFA... is it still as good as last year? just don't see many ppl using it these days

HJxr85l.jpg

• GoalGiant
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero

think Messi would be better off as CCAM as he plays better in a central role plus he's M/M...i see why you put Prime R9 on the side as he has M/M as well but aside of WR i think he's a pure #9 ST while cr7 can create chances and can play further back

and plus the symmetry :D

haven't played 4231 narrow this whole FIFA... is it still as good as last year? just don't see many ppl using it these days

kSCUOfu.jpg

I think that looks like the best end game team anyone’s gonna get, you’ve done really well to get all them players mate! :lol:

If you play counter attack play, then you’re right to have CR7 at Cam as he has better acceleration than fat Rob, so you’ll break quicker. R10 can feel quite clunky so make sure there is always someone supporting him so set some CAM’s to stay forward. Think you should go for it!
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    edited June 2018

kSCUOfu.jpg

I think that looks like the best end game team anyone’s gonna get, you’ve done really well to get all them players mate! :lol:

If you play counter attack play, then you’re right to have CR7 at Cam as he has better acceleration than fat Rob, so you’ll break quicker. R10 can feel quite clunky so make sure there is always someone supporting him so set some CAM’s to stay forward. Think you should go for it!

sorry i had the wrong pic... had to replace Maldini with Azpi to get the symmetry haha

do you also think that i should get R94 instead of Prime R9? cuz WR wise R94 would be more suited as ST.... and it'll cost me around the same to buy R94 or to do prime R9 sbc.... (~1.1-1.2M)
  • GoalGiant
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero

think Messi would be better off as CCAM as he plays better in a central role plus he's M/M...i see why you put Prime R10 on the side as he has M/M as well but aside of WR i think he's a pure #9 ST while cr7 can create chances and can play further back

kSCUOfu.jpg

sorry i had the wrong pic... had to replace Maldini with Azpi to get the symmetry haha

do you also think that i should get R94 instead of Prime R9? cuz WR wise R94 would be more suited as ST.... and it'll cost me around the same to buy R94 or to do prime R9 sbc....

R10 is a cheat code, he’s probably everyone’s top 1 card. I’d personally do R9s SBC as you get like 800k worth of packs, and the best card in the game.

R9 is a lot of fun, but he’s not even top 10 best attacking cards imo.

Your call at the end of the day, if you do the SBC it’s a lot of coins to commit.
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional

think Messi would be better off as CCAM as he plays better in a central role plus he's M/M...i see why you put Prime R10 on the side as he has M/M as well but aside of WR i think he's a pure #9 ST while cr7 can create chances and can play further back

kSCUOfu.jpg

do you also think that i should get R94 instead of Prime R9? cuz WR wise R94 would be more suited as ST.... and it'll cost me around the same to buy R94 or to do prime R9 sbc....

R10 is a cheat code, he’s probably everyone’s top 1 card. I’d personally do R9s SBC as you get like 800k worth of packs, and the best card in the game.

Your call at the end of the day, if you do the SBC it’s a lot of coins to commit.

i was wondering why you kept mentioning R10... then i realised maybe cuz i said R94... i actually meant 94 R9 instead of Prime R10!
  • GoalGiant
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero

kSCUOfu.jpg

i was wondering why you kept mentioning R10... then i realised maybe cuz i said R94... i actually meant 94 R9 instead of Prime R10!

Ignore me, I think I have heat stroke :lol:

R9 is the one I mean, he’s the cheat code :lol:

Think I’m now off to complete an online dembetia test
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional

kSCUOfu.jpg

Ignore me, I think I have heat stroke :lol:

R9 is the one I mean, he’s the cheat code :lol:

Think I’m now off to complete an online dembetia test

haha alrighty... so below is what i exactly meant...think i'm gonna give it a try... the good thing is, w/o committing to R9 or Maldini sbc i only need to patiently wait for a fresh 94 R9 to show up in the market at a reasonable price....worst case i don't like him i can sell him

XUQTorC.jpg
  • SweetJesus101
    1372 posts Professional
    edited June 2018
    Honestly,not yet

Sounds like we’re in the same boat. What’s your current team like?

If go R9 (Need give my Desailly baby so need find a new CB's for the defence)

CR7---R9---TOTS Salah
    TOTS Casemiro---Prime Rijkaard(maybe)---Pogba
    TOTS Alba---x----x----Valencia

Without R9,probably spent the icons on Prime Ferdinand + Prime Dinho or Gullit.
    Skiping ronaldo,have a chance to keep Desailly.