FIFA FOREVER ?

StoryteIIer
3 posts Last Pick at the Park
Instead of selling the game every year, you can annually issue one paid DLC.
Because sometimes I was thinking of buying a game.
And then I thought that now a new version will appear, so I'd better wait.
I bought something else, and so all the time.
Now I bought the 18th
Finally bought and I see that it has become much better than what I've been trying to play once
But next I will buy no earlier than version 22
Maybe it's time for FIFA FOREVER?

Comments

• Master110
    869 posts Semi-Pro
    No a full game makes more money. Due to people starting over on FUT.
  • StoryteIIer
    It's so, but I'm not interested in buying this game every year.
    To look for differences.
    It is more likely for people who play only FIFA.
  • Master110
    869 posts Semi-Pro
    It's so, but I'm not interested in buying this game every year.
    To look for differences.
    It is more likely for people who play only FIFA.

Then don't buy it every year.
  • I'll be buiyng PES 2019. You can costumize anything and everything...
  • Draxl0er
    10 posts Ball Boy
    I guess there was time which EA made a lifetime FUT but they've closed it, it was for free though idk what happened later.
    no it wasn't FIFA, can't remember the name
  • Zidane11
    217 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'll be buiyng PES 2019. You can costumize anything and everything...

Nah man it ain't worth it! I play fifa for really a long time and started with pes a few years ago too and played both! I m gonna stop with pes because they keep losing license after license and so stadiums!

Fifa is the allround winner without doubt! I m gonna focus on fifa only! The champions league license entering, dortmund is coming.. . Only thing pes has it's gameplay.
  • Korthan
    2397 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'd play a football game with no licences and fake team names if it was fair and more enjoyable than FIFA.
  • Dragond81
    796 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 2018
    Zidane11 wrote: »

Nah man it ain't worth it! I play fifa for really a long time and started with pes a few years ago too and played both! I m gonna stop with pes because they keep losing license after license and so stadiums!

Fifa is the allround winner without doubt! I m gonna focus on fifa only! The champions league license entering, dortmund is coming.. . Only thing pes has it's gameplay.

TBH it dont matter as 99% Will play with op EPL players on fut, so why care about license?, you make your own club anyway on fut.

EA will not do much with the champions league license, it Will be the same as current totgs even, and official naming, it all means ****, when the gameplay is broken, i have't really seen any New feature for fut19, yes Totgs event Will be renamed and more player instructions+more dpad tactics applied on top of broken gameplay, if they Will even work, just like the corner dpad tactics that dont do anything, let me guess they Will add that as a new feature , i cant wait :p

Yes gameplay PES19 might blow fifa away, im almost positieve, as fut Will Just continue to be broken another year with the same gameplay, atleast you got your players license lol.
  • Zidane11 wrote: »

I don't care about the licences because I'm replacing a lot of teams eith the 211 national teams, so.... and FIFA is the same old ****, year after year... ****'em... after this bs world cup game, I'm not giving them my money for a year or two...
  • StoryteIIer
    edited September 2018
    Well, here's another reason not to buy this game every year)
    I finally assembled the entire team in the Ultimait Tim.
    Previously, I was thinking of buying FIFA 20.
    But now, when I saw how much time and money I spent on collecting a team, I understand that I do not want to do this again in the coming years!
    I will play for a team that has assembled.
    If the command could be moved to the next version ...
    But no, so ...
    FIFA 22 minimum;)