How do you open packs?

CarlosJr9
596 posts An Exciting Prospect
Console or Webapp? Because for some reason I refuse to open packs on the webapp and will only use console and I'm curious to know if other people are the same.

Comments

• AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Console as I like the animation. I opened one pack on the web app and got tots James lmao.
  • Onedoesntsimply
    2051 posts Fans' Favourite
    The pack opening animations on console add a lot more suspense so I always open on console. Only time I don't is if I'm away from home and fancy a bit of a binge.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    The pack opening animations on console add a lot more suspense so I always open on console. Only time I don't is if I'm away from home and fancy a bit of a binge.

Same. Seeing the board and the country flag and you're like "RONAAAALDOOOO" and you end up getting Nani hahaha.
  • mdizzl3
    12291 posts Has That Special Something
    Console, I play WC mode only
  • CarlosJr9
    AFC_95 wrote: »

Same. Seeing the board and the country flag and you're like "RONAAAALDOOOO" and you end up getting Nani hahaha.

Been there lol.

• Vezzo
    830 posts Semi-Pro
    I usually press X on my controller.
  • Retro1989
    4344 posts National Call-Up
    I whip my johnson out and it presses A for me and that's how i open packs.
  • mdizzl3
    12291 posts Has That Special Something
    Vezzo wrote: »

So console then
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    Console as others have said because of the animation and drama and celebration. Web app needs improving there.
  • CarlosJr9
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    Vezzo wrote: »

So console then

Lmao