New Formations?

GoalGiant
1703 posts Play-Off Hero
I’ve seen in World Cup mode there’s some formations you can’t get in regular UT like the 4-2-4. Is there any formations you’d like added to UT?

Comments

• DeanoZoff
    4260 posts National Call-Up
    Would be nice

But wont happen.

Theres been loads more formations in kick off mode for years
  • Gyan_33
    29537 posts Player of the Year
    **** sake you made me think you could play 4-2-4 on world cup FUT
  • GoalGiant
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    DeanoZoff wrote: »
    Would be nice

But wont happen.

Theres been loads more formations in kick off mode for years

I liked the Fifa where you could actually manually move the formation and players about, but people abused it so much :disappointed:
  • GoalGiant
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    **** sake you made me think you could play 4-2-4 on world cup FUT

Literally on every game mode apart from WC ultimate team, sorry mate :lol:
  • maksi
    6600 posts Big Money Move
    No new formation, 4-2-4 was always in regular mode and never on FUT.
  • Pacey3_16
    1903 posts Fans' Favourite
    Used to play coop on fifa 15 with Argentina 4-2-4 havin di maria, messi, aguero and tevez front 4 was lethal
  • maksi
    6600 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2018
    Pacey3_16 wrote: »
    Used to play coop on fifa 15 with Argentina 4-2-4 havin di maria, messi, aguero and tevez front 4 was lethal
    it worked because lob through balls were OP back then, now defenders auto track and interecept those passes

• ITSSPENO
    1972 posts Fans' Favourite
    Asymmetric formations would be brilliant
  • PapaJay
    527 posts An Exciting Prospect
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    I’ve seen in World Cup mode there’s some formations you can’t get in regular UT like the 4-2-4. Is there any formations you’d like added to UT?

A 433 with wide wings a CAM and two CDM's so you dont need to pause and change your 433 (3) to 4231 narrow
  • GoalGiant
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    PapaJay wrote: »
    GoalGiant wrote: »

A 433 with wide wings a CAM and two CDM's so you dont need to pause and change your 433 (3) to 4231 narrow

Yeah I feel a lot of ingame formation changes could be halted situ new formations like thks
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    I would love to have 4231(2) wide with Rw/Lw instead of RM/LM. Would be my go to formation forever.
  • mdizzl3
    12407 posts Has That Special Something
    Cornushon wrote: »
    I would love to have 4231(2) wide with Rw/Lw instead of RM/LM. Would be my go to formation forever.

Have to agree, this sounds great. The 4231 wide is only of favourites but missing a bit of attacking play