fxdk6c.jpg

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    69551 posts Moderator
    tenor.gif
  • o0OainavO0o
    2167 posts Fans' Favourite
    Disgusting!

Jk, nice team, looks like it costs part of a mortgage.
  • Finesse_4days
    6875 posts Big Money Move
    Id swap gullit and vieira because gullit has a 5* weakfoot so is more suited to playing on the left
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    That is basically the 'Pro team'.
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2018
    Rocking team that one.

One of them you see at the load screen and sit up ready to try hard
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    Thanks everyone. I completed Pele today after EA removed the WL requirements so i’m glad I can use the team now.
    Id swap gullit and vieira because gullit has a 5* weakfoot so is more suited to playing on the left

I did think about this but felt Viera as M/H could cover for Ramos’ H/M where as Maldini can cover the defence himself on the right hand side
  • Finesse_4days
    6875 posts Big Money Move
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    everyone apart from alba as hes to small and weak for pros to use , they all use toty Marcelo.
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    Rutta wrote: »
    Rocking team that one.

One of them you see at the load screen and sit up ready to try hard

That’s the issue!! I got as many wins last weekend with my one nation weak team as I did with my strong team
  • Joestoe
    4685 posts National Call-Up
    Meh.

:trollface:

• TwoZebras
    5320 posts Big Money Move
    Disgusting midfield that
  • MeanOnSunday
    1527 posts Play-Off Hero

Yes, a lot of them seem to play with 4 attackers. I think if you are not at top 100 level it’s better to have 3 real midfielders and add Goretzka, SMS, or TOTY Kante instead of Pele. Also many pros seem to have switched to Neymar now instead of Messi.

• P
    7507 posts League Winner

Yes, a lot of them seem to play with 4 attackers. I think if you are not at top 100 level it’s better to have 3 real midfielders and add Goretzka, SMS, or TOTY Kante instead of Pele. Also many pros seem to have switched to Neymar now instead of Messi.

MOTM bale and tots neymar > Pele and Messi. Gives you the option to have four attacker's or run the 3 man midfield since bale can play wide or as a cm.
  • MeanOnSunday
    1527 posts Play-Off Hero
    P wrote: »

MOTM bale and tots neymar > Pele and Messi. Gives you the option to have four attacker's or run the 3 man midfield since bale can play wide or as a cm.
    I have both Messi and Neymar and prefer Messi, but I can see why someone who is really good at dribbling in a crowd would choose Neymar. I haven’t used Bale but his defensive stat is misleading, his tackling is in the 50s so I wouldn’t trust him as a CM.

• paw14
    1074 posts Professional

I have TOTS Goretzka and TOTS Nainggolan on the bench If I need a 3 man midfield. Oh and Prime Henry if I join the “meta” hype
  • YOLOT0URE
    6949 posts Big Money Move
    I hope the team name is ‘E-Peen Team’
  • Currieman
    4920 posts National Call-Up
    That is one hell of a team.
  • CR7BRUH
    3870 posts National Call-Up
    Absolute dirt :o
  • Summer69
    1309 posts Professional
    Needs a better manager....
  • RebelRob
    5022 posts Big Money Move
    Currieman wrote: »
    That is one hell of a team.

• Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up
    If you haven't got bday Alaba working his magic then it's not the "Ultimate Team".

There is no doubt at all, most people are clueless to this game changing truth.
  • P
    7507 posts League Winner

I have both Messi and Neymar and prefer Messi, but I can see why someone who is really good at dribbling in a crowd would choose Neymar. I haven’t used Bale but his defensive stat is misleading, his tackling is in the 50s so I wouldn’t trust him as a CM.

You guys have to try bale. Much prefer him in a midfield 3 with Vieira and gullit over the likes of goretzka and nainggolan. Also dybala>messi for me, nevermind neymar. Its not just neymars skills its the weak foot as well.