First game, first fraud

Brownian_Motion
380 posts Sunday League Hero
Goodness. I was very late joining WC. I was leading 1-0 at my very first game, sweating with a bunch of lame ducks with minimal chemistry vs AI. It’s the 92th mn. On my screen, I see 2mn extra time. I clear the ball far away and think « Gee...I won that one ». The AI get back the ball, cross back the whole field and scores from nowhere at the...98th! :D . I am going to love it.

Comments

• AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    I saw one guy who had 92 extra minutes lol. Probably photoshopped but I've seen someone with 15. Just a joke.
  • Brownian_Motion
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    @AFC_95 I’d love to see that in real life. EA works definitely very hard to provide the most realistic football experience. :#
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    @AFC_95 I’d love to see that in real life. EA works definitely very hard to provide the most realistic football experience. :#

I know right. Whenever I play FIFA my first though is "is this real life" :joy:
  • PelzyWelzy
    10312 posts Has That Special Something
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    I saw one guy who had 92 extra minutes lol. Probably photoshopped but I've seen someone with 15. Just a joke.

Hahaha, yup.. I posted a pic from my game with 15 extra mins in it here last week.

Was an utter shambles that.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

Hahaha, yup.. I posted a pic from my game with 15 extra mins in it here last week.

Oh. That was you haha!
  • PelzyWelzy
    10312 posts Has That Special Something
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

Oh. That was you haha!

If it was this picture you saw then yeah, bro...

JtDQDAJ.jpg

Like I said before, the game was an utter shambles. I even kicked the ball in to the stands at around 11 extra minutes trying to force the game to end - to my utter astonishment the opposition got a throw in and the game carried on, and on, and on :joy: