TOTS Son > 94 CR7

Yes he is super op
    Almost like tots cr7
  • bossie84
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    Joestoe wrote: »
    TOTS Son > 94 CR7

Not true have both in team

opinions mate. i also rate the tots version of son higher then the nif ronaldo
  • bossie84
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 2018
    bossie84 wrote: »
    Joestoe wrote: »
    TOTS Son > 94 CR7

Not true have both in team

opinions mate. i also rate the tots version of son higher then the nif ronaldo
    Never , especially the animation of cr7 makes him unbelesvable. The dribbling of don id also not comparable- pretty bad

like i said 'opinions'. you can justify your reasening all you want i don't suddenly rate the nif version of ronaldo above tots son. If for you Ronaldo is way better then good for you, some others might disagree
  • Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    tots son is better than nif cr7 by a mile
  • n2j2000
    1956 posts Fans' Favourite
    TOTS Son
  • Dinksy
    1795 posts Play-Off Hero
    Son easily for me
  • Depends on CR7 version. NIF CR7, go with Son.
  • klaas9
    682 posts Semi-Pro
    Son miles over any version Cr7, the 5 star wf makes the difference I guess, long distance shots from any angle are best in game. My style of play is focused on possesion play and fast shooting from outside the box. I have not tried the toty/tots version of Cr7 if worth to mention.
  • Played Tots Son and CR7. In my opinion TOTS SON has more to offer vs NIF Ronaldo, however it really comes down to your play-style. What you want your forwards/strikers to do.

I actually like my strikers coming back and pushing a foot in defense and building up the play therefore SON with a H/H workrate is appealing to me. Ronaldo has H/L so he stays up top and makes the runs or gets himself into positions. SON's passing is better, has good agility and balance, 5* weakfoot and has a knack for goal just like CR7. Price wise SON is cheaper than NIF CR7.

But let me repeat this. Its just about how u play and the type of touch u want your players to have and the type of shots you prefer to take. So best thing is to try them out and see which one fits how you play. Give them 10 games each and then see which one performs better
  • CarlosJr9
    577 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Thanks for all the responses, looks like I'm going to give Son a go.
  • Nogin182
    2127 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nif ronaldo just seems clubky to me. Tried his 96 and it was the same. Dunno probably just me but enjoy Suarez and Aguero more. So I'd go son.
  • letsfifa10
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    in fact, i played both tots son n tots cr7 as STs
    deady duo