OT: Embarrassing moments in Public places....... Lets have your stories!!!!!

Waspy
3885 posts National Call-Up
For a bit of hilarity i wondered if anyone else out there has had any calamitous moments whilst out and about..... my rap sheet is very long with nonsensical occurrences like accidentally giving myself a dead leg whilst out bowling (with the ball no less.... not sure if collapsing was the embarrassing part or limping to retrieve said ball from another families shared alley....) to walking into a head height dog **** bin in town and flattening myself on the deck, yes they are embarrassing but i'd like to think they made some people smile at the time............

This isn't a p!ssing contest gents or a 'my dads bigger than your dad' affair, but I thought a cheeky little thread like this might make one or two people smile during their day.

Extra brownie points for a solid story delivery...... what you got?!?

Comments

• Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    This one time ... at band camp .... :D
  • mdizzl3
    12342 posts Has That Special Something
    Head height dog poo bin?
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Waspy wrote: »
    For a bit of hilarity i wondered if anyone else out there has had any calamitous moments whilst out and about..... my rap sheet is very long with nonsensical occurrences like accidentally giving myself a dead leg whilst out bowling (with the ball no less.... not sure if collapsing was the embarrassing part or limping to retrieve said ball from another families shared alley....) to walking into a head height dog **** bin in town and flattening myself on the deck, yes they are embarrassing but i'd like to think they made some people smile at the time............

This isn't a p!ssing contest gents or a 'my dads bigger than your dad' affair, but I thought a cheeky little thread like this might make one or two people smile during their day.

Why.... What you just done now @Waspy ??? :D
  • Ishibum
    12267 posts Has That Special Something
    A few years ago, I had to go for a jobbie at Subway next to Glasgow Central station. They only had their disabled toilet in play so I used that (more room to run around in, I guess) but the door to it was right next to where folk would sit to eat. Anyways, I totally wrecked the pan with what I can only describe as being the "doom poo". I was going with so much force that I managed to crack the seat. It was loud as hell, and all I could think of was the poor people munching their meatball marinaras the other side of this 2 inch thick door. I finished what I had to do and opened the door. The smell was vile and managed to fill the shop within about 2 seconds, with folk looking like there were about to throw up. I made a swift exit, both disgusted and proud of myself in equal measure.

Otherwise, in other subway related tales, I managed to get so drunk, I offered a guy some subway, not realising he was actually dead (and I got quite offended by his ignorance), but that's another story for another day, I guess :lol:
  • Waspy
    Ishibum wrote: »
    A few years ago, I had to go for a jobbie at Subway next to Glasgow Central station. They only had their disabled toilet in play so I used that (more room to run around in, I guess) but the door to it was right next to where folk would sit to eat. Anyways, I totally wrecked the pan with what I can only describe as being the "doom poo". I was going with so much force that I managed to crack the seat. It was loud as hell, and all I could think of was the poor people munching their meatball marinaras the other side of this 2 inch thick door. I finished what I had to do and opened the door. The smell was vile and managed to fill the shop within about 2 seconds, with folk looking like there were about to throw up. I made a swift exit, both disgusted and proud of myself in equal measure.

Otherwise, in other subway related tales, I managed to get so drunk, I offered a guy some subway, not realising he was actually dead (and I got quite offended by his ignorance), but that's another story for another day, I guess :lol:

jesus christ @Ishibum hahahahahahahahaha im creasing :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  • Waspy
    wade_7_ wrote: »

Why.... What you just done now @Waspy ??? :D

@wade_7_ do genuinley have (it feels) daily events like this. My life is one huge cluster f**k it would seem :D
  • Waspy
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    Head height dog poo bin?

@mdizzl3 indeed. I was only a nipper at the time mind, i was absolutely pole axed as well, my good god. I was tearing through town at some pace and looked behind me to check where my pals were and just got wiped out. Destination f****d,
  • mdizzl3
    12342 posts Has That Special Something
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    Head height dog poo bin?

@mdizzl3 indeed. I was only a nipper at the time mind, i was absolutely pole axed as well, my good god. I was tearing through town at some pace and looked behind me to check where my pals were and just got wiped out. Destination f****d,

Haha brilliant :D
  • Clancy
    7738 posts League Winner
    couple years ago I was in boulder Colorado, at a sort of outdoor mall/shopping area called Pearl Street. Lots of stores, street vendors, and buskers performing for donations, and lots of homeless folks

Sat with a couple buddies eating dinner on an outdoor area of a restaurant, and saw two young boys performing on violins doing kinda irish feel folk music. There was a older haggard looking homeless dude in a wheel chair ambling around the area, and at one point rolled up to the young kids and started talking to them. The kids looked kinda uncomfortable/annoyed and shifted their setup (chairs/violin case full of bills) down the block a bit away from him and wound up right in front of us

Our dinner went on, the kids kept playing, but out of the corner of my eye I see the old homeless guy in the wheelchair sidling up to the kids once again. While they were in the midst of a song I see the old guy roll up from an angle they can't see him, and he reaches down and grabs their violin case full of cash. I jump up out of my seat and literally scream "DON'T TOUCH THOSE KID'S MONEY YOU [email protected]#CKER!!!"

The music stops and everyone on the block turns to look at me, and the kids have this kinda scared/surprised face, then the older kid says "... that's our dad."

large.jpg?1483520474

the dad wound up being totally chill about it, actually thanked us for looking out for the kids if it had been someone trying to steal from them.

but probably the most embarrassed I've ever been in public.
  • bucs0576
    2357 posts Fans' Favourite
    Standing at the register buying fifa 18....
  • DieWölfe14
    1814 posts Play-Off Hero
    bucs0576 wrote: »

:D
  • hayhor1
    14220 posts Has That Special Something
    All yer maws in a Wal-Mart bathroom.......
  • Waspy
    Clancy wrote: »
    couple years ago I was in boulder Colorado, at a sort of outdoor mall/shopping area called Pearl Street. Lots of stores, street vendors, and buskers performing for donations, and lots of homeless folks

Sat with a couple buddies eating dinner on an outdoor area of a restaurant, and saw two young boys performing on violins doing kinda irish feel folk music. There was a older haggard looking homeless dude in a wheel chair ambling around the area, and at one point rolled up to the young kids and started talking to them. The kids looked kinda uncomfortable/annoyed and shifted their setup (chairs/violin case full of bills) down the block a bit away from him and wound up right in front of us

Our dinner went on, the kids kept playing, but out of the corner of my eye I see the old homeless guy in the wheelchair sidling up to the kids once again. While they were in the midst of a song I see the old guy roll up from an angle they can't see him, and he reaches down and grabs their violin case full of cash. I jump up out of my seat and literally scream "DON'T TOUCH THOSE KID'S MONEY YOU [email protected]#CKER!!!"

The music stops and everyone on the block turns to look at me, and the kids have this kinda scared/surprised face, then the older kid says "... that's our dad."

large.jpg?1483520474

the dad wound up being totally chill about it, actually thanked us for looking out for the kids if it had been someone trying to steal from them.

but probably the most embarrassed I've ever been in public.

hahahahahahaha YES @Clancy :D :D
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    Ishibum wrote: »

OMG :joy:
  • Pxul_
    7758 posts League Winner
    bucs0576 wrote: »