get rid of bronze and silver

Mr. Soper
2556 posts Fans' Favourite
make ratings more dynamic throughout the year, players should all have much lower ratings in the 70s and let their play up their rating. Would make investing players more interesting.

Comments

• Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    Messi 79 rated yeah? :D

its a no from me
  • Brownian_Motion
    282 posts Sunday League Hero

its a no from me

Would be 76 actually. Still a no? :#
  • Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite

its a no from me

Would be 76 actually. Still a no? :#

Depends if Salah is 77 :D
  • GoodnightIrene
    3328 posts National Call-Up
    Or make more use of them perhaps?
  • Mr. Soper
    2556 posts Fans' Favourite
    well all players could have dynamic ratings Messi plays well, his numbers go up quickly. Make player ratings true to current form. We are supposed to be playing Next Gen games. time to adapt
  • mdizzl3
    12342 posts Has That Special Something
    I think have ratings 1-99 doesn't offer enough room for improvements with all the events that go on through the year. Messi could starts as a 93 but have ratings out at 150
  • MrDCツ
    4 posts Ball Boy
    Completely understand where you're coming from but it would be really difficult for them to monitor hundreds of thousands of players over a week and update them properly especially in something like Ultimate Team and do that every week during the season
  • MrDCツ
    4 posts Ball Boy
    I think capping the level of card like div 10 to 8 you can only use bronzes, 7 to 5 silvers and so on rather than scrap the whole level system
  • Tornado31619
    16585 posts World Class
    MrDCツ wrote: »
    Completely understand where you're coming from but it would be really difficult for them to monitor hundreds of thousands of players over a week and update them properly especially in something like Ultimate Team and do that every week during the season

They do it in Kick-Off