XXXtentation

1345678
P
7797 posts League Winner
Apparently has just passed away after someone ran up to his car and shot him. 20 years old. Damn...

Comments

  • Knowlesdinho
    14945 posts World Class
    I’ve not heard of him, but it’s sad. So young.
  • Shaanxz
    23092 posts Club Captain
    Honestly it’s not that surprising it happend imo. Still mad though
  • Who?
  • Fab
    19699 posts Club Captain
    Yeah been following it the past hour. Pretty insane. Guy was a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ but can't say this is how it should've ended. Some videos out there too from him in his car.
  • ColeWorld
    14267 posts Has That Special Something
    Who?



    Didn't know him till now but known his songs. Loved this

    Rip
  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    Did he have a lot of enemies or something? 20 is way too young. Didn't really listen to his music though
  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    Also why was he so hated?
  • M98H
    13922 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2018
    Fab wrote: »
    Yeah been following it the past hour. Pretty insane. Guy was a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ but can't say this is how it should've ended. Some videos out there too from him in his car.

    Seen them. Imagine going up to a car to film someone that’s been shot. While the victim lies there potentially dead.
    Disgusting and disrespectful tbh
  • Fab
    19699 posts Club Captain
    M98H wrote: »
    Fab wrote: »
    Yeah been following it the past hour. Pretty insane. Guy was a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ but can't say this is how it should've ended. Some videos out there too from him in his car.

    Seen them. Imagine going up to a car to film someone that’s been shot. While the victim lies there potentially dead.
    Disgusting and disrespectful tbh

    Yeah, got to be a special type of person to do that. It's vile.
  • M98H
    13922 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2018
    Shane wrote: »
    Also why was he so hated?

    From what I’ve heard he beat his pregnant girlfriend for looking at a dude funny and beat up a gay dude for being gay. Only what I’ve seen On twitter though @Shane
    Not sure how true it is
  • ColeWorld wrote: »
    Who?



    Didn't know him till now but known his songs. Loved this

    Rip

    Not what I expected tbf

  • SebCFC123
    7342 posts Big Money Move
    Shane wrote: »
    Also why was he so hated?

    Homophobic
  • Shaanxz
    23092 posts Club Captain
    bit weird how he had a song called 'i spoke to the devil in miami' and he died there
  • TheMenezLover
    1793 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sad yes, and I know you shouldn't talk about the dead, but the guy was an ❤️❤️❤️❤️. I agree with Fab on this one.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    17528 posts World Class
    I’ve not heard of him, but it’s sad. So young.

  • P
    7797 posts League Winner
    I wasn't really a fan but he was a talented kid. Definitely did some ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up things but it seemed like he was making a genuine effort to change. He didn't deserve this.
  • TheMenezLover
    1793 posts Play-Off Hero
    P wrote: »
    I wasn't really a fan but he was a talented kid. Definitely did some **** up things but it seemed like he was making a genuine effort to change. He didn't deserve this.

    Yes this sums up my thoughts exactly.
  • Oliver Powell
    2795 posts Fans' Favourite
    sounds like an ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

    hey ho
  • ImmigrantMentality
    6593 posts Big Money Move
    sounds like an ****.

    hey ho

    summed up perfectly
  • Choepiechakie
    33891 posts National Team Captain
    Fab wrote: »
    Yeah been following it the past hour. Pretty insane. Guy was a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ but can't say this is how it should've ended. Some videos out there too from him in his car.

    This.
  • MisterJV
    10774 posts Has That Special Something
    Rip Avicii
  • EddieFicio
    22914 posts Club Captain
    edited June 2018
    Yeah he shouldn't have been murdered (no one really should, really) but the people tweeting stuff like "heaven gained an angel" are way out of line imo. As are the ones celebrating.
  • Carswell
    8566 posts League Winner
    Meh.
  • SebCFC123
    7342 posts Big Money Move
    i like his music, but seems like a bad person
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12116 posts Has That Special Something
    P wrote: »
    I wasn't really a fan but he was a talented kid. Definitely did some **** up things but it seemed like he was making a genuine effort to change. He didn't deserve this.

  • Jfo88
    23051 posts Club Captain
    Carswell wrote: »
    Meh.

    Have a heart ffs some random person with no ties to your life has just died
  • SebCFC123
    7342 posts Big Money Move
    P wrote: »
    I wasn't really a fan but he was a talented kid. Definitely did some **** up things but it seemed like he was making a genuine effort to change. He didn't deserve this.


    was from ages ago
  • Bainesy
    771 posts Semi-Pro
    guy was an absolute ❤️❤️❤️❤️ but man what a horrible way to go, now you americans tell me you dont need gun laws loll
  • Jfo88
    23051 posts Club Captain
    Bainesy wrote: »
    guy was an absolute **** but man what a horrible way to go, now you americans tell me you dont need gun laws loll

    We have gun laws
  • SebCFC123
    7342 posts Big Money Move
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    Bainesy wrote: »
    guy was an absolute **** but man what a horrible way to go, now you americans tell me you dont need gun laws loll

    We have gun laws

    Bad ones
This discussion has been closed.