How to report people using no loss glitch?

Angy
2746 posts Fans' Favourite
edited June 2018
I know what they are doing and I have video proof too

@EA_Andy ?

Comments

  • Java
    878 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 2018
    That's the golden question. How do you report a player on FIFA? I'll answer that for you: You can't! I figured this out ages ago when I tried reporting a guy who was breaking the rules. EA doesn't want to spend any money reviewing reports so they came up with a genius system to ignore customers while claiming that they don't.

    This is how it works:
    1) If you get in contact with EA, they will tell you that you need to report to PlayStation by clicking the offender's profile and choosing "report" on PSN. They claim that PlayStation will forward the reports to EA.
    2) If you go and actually try to report users to PSN, Sony will specifically tell you that you cannot report users for things that happen in-game. You only have the option to report people for things like giving you threats or sending you abusive messages.
    3) PSN tells you to report in-game violations to EA. EA tells you to report it to PSN.
    4) It's an endless loop! You can't report users. That is the truth.


    This is a billion dollar company and they still haven't fixed this issue. Are they really so cheap that they can't invest in a team to enforce the rules and review reports? The answer appears to be yes.


    @EA_Andy Please let us know if we will ever be able to actually report anyone on FIFA.
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    I just call them out on here. For instance @Ishibum is a cheater #fannymoves.
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    I just call them out on here. For instance @Ishibum is a cheater #fannymoves.

    When I put 6 past you, it's because you can't handle your all icon team
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Ishibum wrote: »
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    I just call them out on here. For instance @Ishibum is a cheater #fannymoves.

    When I put 6 past you, it's because you can't handle your all icon team

    what all icon Team?
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Ishibum wrote: »
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    I just call them out on here. For instance @Ishibum is a cheater #fannymoves.

    When I put 6 past you, it's because you can't handle your all icon team

    what all icon Team?

    Just be thankful I'm stopping playing... you'll miss your weekly beating
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Ishibum wrote: »
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Ishibum wrote: »
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    I just call them out on here. For instance @Ishibum is a cheater #fannymoves.

    When I put 6 past you, it's because you can't handle your all icon team

    what all icon Team?

    Just be thankful I'm stopping playing... you'll miss your weekly beating

    You will miss me
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Ishibum wrote: »
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Ishibum wrote: »
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    I just call them out on here. For instance @Ishibum is a cheater #fannymoves.

    When I put 6 past you, it's because you can't handle your all icon team

    what all icon Team?

    Just be thankful I'm stopping playing... you'll miss your weekly beating

    You will miss me

    I will always have yer maw
  • Amdp9
    6629 posts Big Money Move
    It costed my final on WC, I was up by 3-0 and other guy quit and after that game kicked me out and came back thinking that i won. but showed us as DNF error WTH EA
  • bucs0576
    2357 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ishibum wrote: »
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Ishibum wrote: »
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Ishibum wrote: »
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    I just call them out on here. For instance @Ishibum is a cheater #fannymoves.

    When I put 6 past you, it's because you can't handle your all icon team

    what all icon Team?

    Just be thankful I'm stopping playing... you'll miss your weekly beating

    You will miss me

    I will always have yer maw

    :smiley:
  • Java
    878 posts Semi-Pro
    Look at this guy that was found to be a clear cheater. If only it was possible to report people

Sign In or Register to comment.