Where’s Bobby?

Comments

• jonkero
    6645 posts Big Money Move
    Where’s Bobby?

Jesus in front of the line
  • GedankeUlme
    779 posts Semi-Pro
    Can't even enjoy watching after the terrible performance by Germany. Still pissed off.

The Swiss looking good tho in the first couple of minutes.
  • Tornado31619
    20594 posts Club Captain
    Ooh
  • Tornado31619
    20594 posts Club Captain
    Well then
  • Kingchavez_152
    1605 posts Play-Off Hero
    My boy
  • deang07
    8351 posts League Winner
    pick of the bunch thus far brazil they look very slick gr8 players all over the place so enjoyable to watch.
  • Donovan86
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    Brazil have a solid team and a #1 for me
    Plus they basically left a whole team out of there squad, which shows how good they are
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    Can't even enjoy watching after the terrible performance by Germany. Still pissed off.

The Swiss looking good tho in the first couple of minutes.

Wasn’t really a terrible performance. Mexico were just better and Low didn’t respect Mexico enough to make chages to his side before the game. Should’ve played Kroos at CM close to CAM, taken out Draxler, and played a more rapid CDM alongside Khedira; sat Muller and Ozil; should’ve played a bigger player up front and sat Timo—Timo can’t do much as the only fast attacker Germany has when they’re not playing the counter.

Mexico played the best game they’ve played in a long time. Sad thing is, they play down to their competition and may not even beat either Korea or Sweden.
  • Retro_G
    32628 posts National Team Captain
    Coutinho strike will be up there for goal of the tournament.
  • Kingchavez_152
    1605 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wow that was nice set piece
  • Lard_Lad
    12691 posts Has That Special Something
    This Brazil team are the worst in the tournament in terms of Moaning at the ref, diving and feigning injury
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    Miranda showing his 80 strength at that set piece. Weak AF. Impressed by the Swiss, lacked killer instinct but matched Brazil all the way. Brazil look poor.
  • Kingchavez_152
    1605 posts Play-Off Hero
    BMANUTD wrote: »
    Miranda showing his 80 strength at that set piece. Weak AF. Impressed by the Swiss, lacked killer instinct but matched Brazil all the way. Brazil look poor.

Brazil actually looks really good.

Germany, Argentina, and Portugal were poor!

Spain ehh I’m not sure what I think about leaving two defenders at the back line. Weren’t poor but I wouldn’t put them over Brazil.
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional
    BMANUTD wrote: »

Brazil actually looks really good.

Germany, Argentina, and Portugal were poor!

Spain ehh I’m not sure what I think about leaving two defenders at the back line. Weren’t poor but I wouldn’t put them over Brazil.

Never seen a Brazil side give up so much possession. Neymar slightly off the pace too. Still got so much quality though. @LovelyVillain - where you at bro? 10 mins left, what should Brazil do?
  • Bob_Dylan
    20481 posts Club Captain
    There's already a thread on this
  • Tornado31619
    20594 posts Club Captain
    :lol:
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    This WC is anyone's for the taking, at the moment!
  • BMANUTD
    1460 posts Professional