IF lozano incoming?

smcali23
1160 posts Professional
edited June 2018
Lol. Great to see he's not just killing it on FIFA.

Comments

• pudgyfudgy
    5323 posts Big Money Move
    I bet this is the first time many of us are actually seeing him in real life haha
  • BL86
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Still can’t ever top the 84 card for pure brokenness.
  • jonkero
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2018
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    I bet this is the first time many of us are actually seeing him in real life haha

I watched the whole eredivisie this year since I'm from Holland. After his first match I already saw he was world class (or at least way to good for the eredivisie). Such an enjoying player
  • Stannovic
    249 posts Sunday League Hero
    I followed him all season Because im dutch i watched almost all of his eredivisie appearances and believe me.. this guy is something else haha
  • BanterMarc11
    507 posts An Exciting Prospect
    84 WC MOTM I’d say
  • JohnDoe
    10723 posts Has That Special Something
    Useless as he has a cheap TOTS, but he did score a very nice goal.
  • shamheff1989
    2438 posts Fans' Favourite
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Useless as he has a cheap TOTS, but he did score a very nice goal.

A card on the left so you could use TOTS Jahanbakhsh on the right would be pretty tidy though.
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    From his 1if I started paying attention to him and my Mexican friends here in the States barely knew who he was, lol. I'm like he's a legend/infamous in FIFA! Now he's a legend to Mexico, lol. FIFA knew it on this one! haha.
  • maksi
    6443 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2018
    alanrudy wrote: »
    From his 1if I started paying attention to him and my Mexican friends here in the States barely knew who he was, lol. I'm like he's a legend/infamous in FIFA! Now he's a legend to Mexico, lol. FIFA knew it on this one! haha.
    what kind of Mexican friends do you have that watch football and don't play fifa

• alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    maksi wrote: »
    alanrudy wrote: »
    what kind of mexican friends do you have that don't play fifa

haha, well of the close ones one only plays career mode, the other is military and into all the fighting games more.