Is tots Goretzka a worthwhile upgrade over Prime Petit at LCM?

Sterve
332 posts Sunday League Hero
As per title. He is a bit hard to fit in chem wise for me but I can do it. He would be in mids with tots kdb prime gullit and 88 vieira.

Comments

• Arsenik365
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I prefer Petit to prime Vieira. 85 Goretzka plays like a icon though. So. his Tots probably better than Petit . Goretzka scores a lot of goals in crunch time too, so having him, is really worthwhile. Do it.
  • Sterve
    Thanks. Looks a bit more two footed and mobile.
  • GoalGiant
    1694 posts Play-Off Hero
    I use TOTS Goretzka, and he’s quite different to Petit. He’s more of a box-to-box and I find his attacking play to be much better than his defending. He has good strength so wins the ball back but commits a few fouls because he’s so strong. Despite being 6”3 he has pretty poor heading, but it’s not much of an issue. He’s great mate, scores loads of goals and assists, but you’ll lose a bit of defensive power replacing him with petit. If you got Vieira in the mid than it won’t be an issue as they’ll work well together, get him mate you won’t be disappoint
  • Sterve
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    I use TOTS Goretzka, and he’s quite different to Petit. He’s more of a box-to-box and I find his attacking play to be much better than his defending. He has good strength so wins the ball back but commits a few fouls because he’s so strong. Despite being 6”3 he has pretty poor heading, but it’s not much of an issue. He’s great mate, scores loads of goals and assists, but you’ll lose a bit of defensive power replacing him with petit. If you got Vieira in the mid than it won’t be an issue as they’ll work well together, get him mate you won’t be disappoint

Thanks mate. Awesome info. Will give him a go