Best CM under 100k?

uhMaZiiNq
11647 posts Has That Special Something
edited June 2018
To pair with pjanic and Allan. Any league/nation works. Some that look nice to me are tots Bruno Fernandez, tots Aouar, tots Keira, 88 SMS to name a few. Thanks
Post edited by uhMaZiiNq on

Comments

• Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    Fabinho as a cdm?
  • uhMaZiiNq
    edited June 2018
    Neymessi wrote: »
    Fabinho as a cdm?

He looks great too just figured Gustavo would be a better option since he's like 50-60k cheaper with better work rates
  • Neymessi wrote: »
    Fabinho as a cdm?

He looks great too just figured Gustavo would be a better option since he's like 50k cheaper with better work rates

Fabinho is better in a single DM system imo, prefer Gus in a 2 man

Both are great though
  • kfcbucket21
    6075 posts Big Money Move
    Allan is a good cm
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Fabinho as a cdm?

He looks great too just figured Gustavo would be a better option since he's like 50k cheaper with better work rates

Both are great though

Running a 41212(2) so maybe he would work better then? Would leave me with 150k for either an icon to switch to CM or 90k maybe for a Calcio A guy to put at CM
  • uhMaZiiNq
    edited June 2018
    Allan is a good cm

Loved him when I used him last as a lone CDM and think he would be even better at CM. Not worried about having a midfield that's "too defensive" either since I need all the help there I can get lol with him it leaves me with 140k for either an icon or 80k for anybody from any league which would be Gustavo probably since he looks like the best cdm in that range to me
  • Neymessi wrote: »
    Fabinho as a cdm?

Both are great though

Running a 41212(2) so maybe he would work better then? Would leave me with 150k for either an icon to switch to CM or 90k maybe for a Calcio A guy to put at CM

Any Calcio A? SMS would be my call then, or allan if you want someone a little 'kante like'
  • uhMaZiiNq
    edited June 2018
    Fabinho as a cdm?

Both are great though

Any Calcio A? SMS would be my call then, or allan if you want someone a little 'kante like'

Yeah SMS works would be on 8 since he wouldn't link to a cb but that's fine. Haven't used him this year. Have used Allan before though and do like him a lot

Another option with Fabinho is to use Cb Matthaus 7 Chem CDM and swap him to CM in game which lets me keep De Ligt instead of getting Koulibaly. He's probably the only icon under 200k that could potentially be worth the go in the midfield curious if anybody has tried him at CM
  • Finesse_4days
    7229 posts Big Money Move
    88 savic is very good , he is fun and meta all in one, i prefer him to 86 gullit who has hardly any stamina and 3* skills savic needs stay back while attacking instructions though as he has high med work rates 88 lothar is very good at passing and intercepting but i would go for savic because hes much stronger , much better in the air with 4* skills and a rocket shot.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    edited June 2018
    88 savic is very good , he is fun and meta all in one, i prefer him to 86 gullit who has hardly any stamina and 3* skills savic needs stay back while attacking instructions though as he has high med work rates 88 lothar is very good at passing and intercepting but i would go for savic because hes much stronger , much better in the air with 4* skills and a rocket shot.

I'll grab him next. Got Gustavo and Allan for the time being and will move Allan to CdM and get Savic if this doesn't work out. I noticed earlier how bad Gullit's stamina was and immediately had no interest anymore
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Updated thread. Just need a Cm now. Gustavo and Allan wasn't a fan of playing them together it was too defensive
  • Shutup
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    TOTS Rabiot
  • yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    Bruno fernandes is sickkkk I use him at RCAM, but he can defend and do whatever you need him to. Best long shot and volley I have seen!
  • uhMaZiiNq
    edited June 2018
    yerwaltz wrote: »
    Bruno fernandes is sickkkk I use him at RCAM, but he can defend and do whatever you need him to. Best long shot and volley I have seen!

grabbing him

Why is there only 2 overpriced ones up now. Rip
    Post edited by uhMaZiiNq on