Who are your favourite (Non elite) players ?

Bowden92
6072 posts Big Money Move
edited June 2018
I didn't play for ages so I jumped straight from standard players to the best in the game. I've not tried loads of lower end icons, lower end tots or just generally no IFs or anything, who are some of your favourite players/teams/leagues ? Who can compete and be quite fun to use at the same time.

I'm just looking to try some top, cheap players and build a second team to have a break from my first team.

Comments

• Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    what's the budget?
  • Bowden92
    edited June 2018
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    what's the budget?

Just as cheap as you can mate, I'd like to keep it a non elite price ! So, say, maybe like 400k tops for a team or something or 250k tops for a single player. I quite like those little surprise players you can get for cheap.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Bergkamp.
    TOTS Gaya
    TOTS Hazard
    TOTS Aspas
    TOTS Keita
  • Bowden92
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Bergkamp.
    TOTS Gaya
    TOTS Hazard
    TOTS Aspas
    TOTS Keita

Which Bergkamp ? I've not used him at all this year.
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    TOTS Salah is all you need but if you don't want him try some of these.

TOTS Son
    TOTS Guedes
    MOTM Hazard
    TOTS Gnabry
    TOTS Rodrigo
    TOTS Promes
  • Pauldejong6
    6720 posts Big Money Move
    TOTS James, TOTS Son, TOTS Guedes, TOTS Fabinho
  • Antparry92
    17525 posts World Class
    Icons if 250k is a budget mate.

All my teams are non elite apart from that I’ve been lucky the last few weeks and managed to scramble something together
  • Bowden92
    Some of these players mentioned I've quite fancied using aswell TBH, I'll see what I can come up with.
  • Bowden92
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Icons if 250k is a budget mate.

All my teams are non elite apart from that I’ve been lucky the last few weeks and managed to scramble something together

I've hardly used any icons mate, just the ones I've got now, R96/Gullit/Vieira/Maldini but I wouldn't mind trying some of the cheaper ones.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Bowden92 wrote: »
    Bergkamp.
    TOTS Gaya
    TOTS Hazard
    TOTS Aspas
    TOTS Keita

Bowden92 wrote: »
    Bergkamp.
    TOTS Gaya
    TOTS Hazard
    TOTS Aspas
    TOTS Keita

His 90 or Prime.
    Prime is my clubs top scorer and assists.
    He has been phenomenal for me.
  • kfcbucket21
    6074 posts Big Money Move
    87 adp, tots visca (sub)
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11278 posts Has That Special Something
    87 ADP and tots Lozano
  • Finesse_4days
    6818 posts Big Money Move
    tots benatia- he is an elite standard player as he plays better than tots ramos for me but at 90k he is not at an elite standard price. 4th inform savic is also ridiculous value for 70k he plays like an icon . Prime hernadez as a wide cam is top quality.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    tots benatia- he is an elite standard player as he plays better than tots ramos for me but at 90k he is not at an elite standard price. 4th inform savic is also ridiculous value for 70k he plays like an icon . Prime hernadez as a wide cam is top quality.

Benatia is actually a great shout. I recently sacrificed him and went to the motm to get 88 Vieira (also sacrificed one of my CMs) but my team played way worse as a unit defensively without him and I just sold vieira and am getting that benatia back.

I haven't used Savic this year should I? Was gonna use tots Allan at CM and Gustavo CDM but now I'm intrigued about that Savic. Pjanic is already locked in as my other CM.
  • BrentfordFC
    11587 posts Has That Special Something
    Allan
  • Antparry92
    17525 posts World Class
    I’ve got Deco, Zanetti and Nesta who are all worth their price tbh
  • Zolifc
    769 posts Semi-Pro
    Nif de gea
  • Bowden92
    Some solid shouts Tbf, hardly surprising because they all look class aswell, I guess I should shove a cheap ish team together someway or another !
  • Finesse_4days
    6818 posts Big Money Move

Benatia is actually a great shout. I recently sacrificed him and went to the motm to get 88 Vieira (also sacrificed one of my CMs) but my team played way worse as a unit defensively without him and I just sold vieira and am getting that benatia back.

I haven't used Savic this year should I? Was gonna use tots Allan at CM and Gustavo CDM but now I'm intrigued about that Savic. Pjanic is already locked in as my other CM.

i swapped tots benatia for the 88 to fund 90 gullit and savic and although he is slightly slower and worse at intercepting he is still good enough against most strikers. I'm tempted to rebuy him in the next few days but a fun second team seems better to me.
  • uhMaZiiNq

i swapped tots benatia for the 88 to fund 90 gullit and savic and although he is slightly slower and worse at intercepting he is still good enough against most strikers. I'm tempted to rebuy him in the next few days but a fun second team seems better to me.

Yeah he was decent still. I also replaced tots koulibably with De Ligt and was using NIF nain/goretzka for one of my CMs so that was probably more of a factor why my defense felt much worse. De Ligt is kind of a let down
  • Juked By Neymar
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    TOTS Higuain was an untradable for me. He's a bit sluggish on the ball at times but scores more headers than any other ST for me and very clinical

SIF Martinez/SIF Romain are great in my MLS team
    SIF Wass was quality at RF/CAM/CM

TOTS Aspas has been fantastic for me. 34 games 22 goals, mostly from the CAM spot behind CR and EMOTM Messi, often outshines the 2 of them.
  • Diggy
    13616 posts Has That Special Something
    A version of Perisic 5* WF goodness
  • Carswell
    8171 posts League Winner
    TOTS Rodrigo is awesome
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Prime MVB with Gullit mate try it please
  • krakos000
    17447 posts World Class
    edited June 2018
    None cause I only use elite players B)
  • GeorgeGervin
    1548 posts Play-Off Hero
    You can build the entire TOTS from Ligue 1 in that budget :) Of course no Neymar and other priceys and that but I love the cheap lot.
  • BNJMN
    51 posts Park Captain
    Prime ADP
    TOTS Promes
    TOTS Alejandro Gomez
    TOTS Benatia
    TOTS Mariano
    SIF Kramaric

not sure what you consider elite tbh, all of them are well within your budget. Alejandro is the fastest card I've used this year, Promes is insane in a two striker formation and Benatia is the best CB I've used in years of FUT
  • Bowden92
    Diggy wrote: »
    A version of Perisic 5* WF goodness

Perisic looks quality but abit clunky ?
  • Bowden92
    Prime MVB with Gullit mate try it please

I really want to use MVB, I've always had a Dutch team in previous years, cus I can use berg in there aswell and some cheap tots like Promes, I don't know if I'd be good enough with him though cus of the pace
  • Bowden92
    You can build the entire TOTS from Ligue 1 in that budget :) Of course no Neymar and other priceys and that but I love the cheap lot.

I already have Neymar mate, I like the look of some Ligue 1, like Falcao, Depay etc