Seasons Results/Opponents Information

I have downloaded Fifa 18 on the PS4 from the site(no disc) and I can't see the season/cup results nor opponents information anymore.
Does anyone know how to fix this?

Comments

• Ronaldinho999
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    They are too busy with FUT to notice any bugs in other modes... Just go and play FUT and hopefully give them some money, thats basically it
  • They are too busy with FUT to notice any bugs in other modes... Just go and play FUT and hopefully give them some money, thats basically it

:smile: Does everyone have that problem ? Not just me ?
  • SDoofus
    5120 posts Big Money Move
    It's not just you, this has been a bug for the last couple of weeks. It's really annoying.
  • Disciple_2018
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    EA probably don’t want us to see how they stitch us up constantly with matchmaking.
  • Ronaldinho999
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Remember when ppl started complaining about loosing games against players with negative records and **** ? ye that was the time EA had to figure for a fix
  • SDoofus wrote: »
    It's not just you, this has been a bug for the last couple of weeks. It's really annoying.

Thank you.
  • I have this exact same problem with fifa 18 (PC) for last 3-4 week.NO season or cup results to see instead just a blue bar. Till now they didn't resolve it. Its very annoying. EA please resolve this issue.
  • faisalkk
    10 posts Ball Boy
    EA , u guys even working on mentioned issued ?