So many legacy defending cheaters now

Viggo 007
12248 posts Has That Special Something
Joke

Comments

• maksi
    6594 posts Big Money Move
    How do you know they're using legacy, if they can do manual tackle they don't use legacy.
  • just played some games on wc mode and a player was (maybe) using legacy defending cheat, im not sure cause idk how it works. i really struggled to dribble or make any passes when im near his defenders, and he doesn't tackle much but he has some insane tracking and coverage over my players.

If anyone can post a video on how it looks like it would be much appreciated.
  • DSD27
    5658 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2018
    maksi wrote: »
    How do you know they're using legacy, if they can do manual tackle they don't use legacy.

Wow how do you got to that manual tackle argument, without him even saying that he saw the cheaters doing it. Amazing :)
  • DSD27
    5658 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2018
    ffspeople wrote: »
    just played some games on wc mode and a player was (maybe) using legacy defending cheat, im not sure cause idk how it works. i really struggled to dribble or make any passes when im near his defenders, and he doesn't tackle much but he has some insane tracking and coverage over my players.

Yap that is happening a lot by now.
    Anyway the game is extremely hard right now, everyone have full tots team with 99 pace 99 stamina players that will run like arrows all game long until minute 90. This isn't footbal, this is nothing.
  • JohnDoe
    11253 posts Has That Special Something
    There’s cheaters on PC?
  • mirosilva
    333 posts Sunday League Hero
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    There’s cheaters on PC?

Since 2012, there is no solution
  • buzlev
    11 posts Ball Boy
    mirosilva wrote: »
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    There’s cheaters on PC?

Since 2012, there is no solution

Banning doesn't work apparently
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2018
    maksi wrote: »

It's usually together with 99 OVR cheating, but you get suspicious before even checking it. Top players try to anticipate where the ball will go and tackle beforehand. Cheaters just chase you down without any barrier between your player and his, for full 90 minutes
  • GA85
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Let's be honest... cheaters playing FIFA on PC it's a lost cause. No doubt about it.

Playing WC, WL or Division 1 you can easily find out:

- People playing with legacy defending: you just don't have time to control the ball or think, in one second the opponent defender already got the ball; you can shot the ball but all your shots will be blocked by a super-position-tackler-defender; you can try to make a pass, but somehow the AI defender will get it faster than you; you can try to find an empty space, but (your) attackers and (opponent) defenders are glued.
    - 99 OVR cheating: opponent players will run, dribble and shot like Cristiano Ronaldo, or better. Just run and shot. No worries.
    - self-play BOT: you are not even playing against a human. You play against AI and your real opponent are just making money. He doesn't need to be on PC or playing. Just go to work or school and let the bot working.

And more and more... So, like I told in the beginning, playing FIFA on PC it's a lost cause.
  • mirosilva
    333 posts Sunday League Hero
    GA85 wrote: »
    Let's be honest... cheaters playing FIFA on PC it's a lost cause. No doubt about it.

- People playing with legacy defending: you just don't have time to control the ball or think, in one second the opponent defender already got the ball; you can shot the ball but all your shots will be blocked by a super-position-tackler-defender; you can try to make a pass, but somehow the AI defender will get it faster than you; you can try to find an empty space, but (your) attackers and (opponent) defenders are glued.
    - 99 OVR cheating: opponent players will run, dribble and shot like Cristiano Ronaldo, or better. Just run and shot. No worries.
    - self-play BOT: you are not even playing against a human. You play against AI and your real opponent are just making money. He doesn't need to be on PC or playing. Just go to work or school and let the bot working.

And more and more... So, like I told in the beginning, playing FIFA on PC it's a lost cause.

There are many problems that EA can no longer solve and gets this way full of cheaters
  • maksi
    I play a lot of players in WC mode with May/June account, all they all cheaters?
  • salvadordali1
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 2018
    GA85 wrote: »

agree with all you have said, mate :)
  • salvadordali1
    but im still sticking with my opinion that one party program like punkbuster would solve all the troubles. but ofcourse more work for EA if they decide to add that option.
  • maksi
    FIFA on PC won't get special treatment, not enough copies sold to be worthwhile for them.
  • salvadordali1
    well i saw games that are free and have better cheat protection than fifa.

but whatever happens im not buying another console. only thing i can do is lose passion for fifa and just stopped playing and im considering to skip FIFA19. this happend this week i only came to do flash sbc's. ofc i got litterally same players i put in sbc but doesent matter. main things first cheating sucks and whoever does it is a duche, and hopefully will learn his lession in RL when life will kick them into the nutts and there will be no legacy deffending to prevent that only option will be running back into mothers basement in tears. peace out
  • wolf.gt
    57 posts Park Captain
    yes! all type of cheaters is infestate FIFA! now EA wont make nothing for FIFA 18! NOW alert all plataform players for crescent risk's for FIFA 19, i made one new topic about it on fifa 19 forum https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/398384/security-measures-and-fair-play-technologies-anti-cheaters/
  • GA85
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    wolf.gt wrote: »
    yes! all type of cheaters is infestate FIFA! now EA wont make nothing for FIFA 18! NOW alert all plataform players for crescent risk's for FIFA 19, i made one new topic about it on fifa 19 forum https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/398384/security-measures-and-fair-play-technologies-anti-cheaters/

EA will do nothing. Just google it. People are complaining about cheaters for years and years...! They did nothing and will do nothing. Don't expect something different or you ll feel disappointed. This just goes worst and worst. All hype FIFA players (pro's, streams, etc.) prefers to play on XBOX or PS4. That's normal... less cheaters, players less expensive, more exclusive content, more EA attention, etc. etc. FIFA on PC it's not a good and fair game. You (we) are losing time.
  • Boommaametw3
    1784 posts Play-Off Hero
    ffspeople wrote: »
    just played some games on wc mode and a player was (maybe) using legacy defending cheat, im not sure cause idk how it works. i really struggled to dribble or make any passes when im near his defenders, and he doesn't tackle much but he has some insane tracking and coverage over my players.

1.if his players running straight at you while sprinting becuase even pressing contain with sprint, the defender will jog towards you not run at full speed.
    2. If he never misses a tackle. Even good defenders misses tackles and recover to try again because a simple fake shot or ball roll and you miss the tackle. So if he wins the ball everytime the defender tries to tackle then its legacy.
    3. Most obvious, Also if the player never use jockey then 100% legacy defending. You can't be good at defending without using jockey movement.