Creation Center

WizardMD
661 posts An Exciting Prospect
This is the 5th year I post about CC since it was removed for new gen consoles saying that CC wasn't capable to support new gen. The following excuse was that it would be a problem with the rights. I don't know how Konami is capable of doing that without getting any problem. I think what makes a game really interesting is the capability to customize, create, and take your style to the next level. Even though CC wasn't that good when it started it gave us a good start point to create teams, players and put them in a league. Now with the inclusion of UCL and EL, it would be great to take your team there.

I'm not asking to bring back CC but at least give us some options to customize and create, also a Stadium builder would be amazing, and start from the very bottom and work to the top. Hopefully this time they add something like this.

Comments

• Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2018
    my theory is EA don't want this in the game because the only "sort of customization" they want is happening in FUT so again people play FUT and buy FP
  • If they announced you could create your own teams and players online again and make any team, league or player you want with custom images, I would actually pre-order FIFA. I miss it more than anything. And it is absurd that Konami can create realistic EPL and La Liga with no problem, but EA incapable of doing anything when they lose licenses. Number one reason why I've regularly bought PES is that EA killed Creation Centre.
  • I loved recreating my social team on FIFA. We had enough players + casuals for about 30 players. So could play a mate, where we would do a quick draft from our friends and play with them in game. Was awesome
  • And created endless arguments over the ratings i gave guys. Ended up having a foot race to determine sprint speed...
  • K_Whait
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Would love to see a custom team option where you could create your best xi with no club, national or generational barriers, so that generic dinner table discissions of choosing your best ever xi become somewhat of a reality. Probably unlikely but would be cool even just for exhibition matches.
  • WizardMD
    661 posts An Exciting Prospect
    K_Whait wrote: »
    Would love to see a custom team option where you could create your best xi with no club, national or generational barriers, so that generic dinner table discissions of choosing your best ever xi become somewhat of a reality. Probably unlikely but would be cool even just for exhibition matches.

This is a great idea. I don't understand why every other sports game has this feature and FIFA wouldn't add this (again).
  • Ehizgray
    1 posts Ball Boy
    EA please give us the create your team and Stadium options in FIFA 19 career mode and more cutscene to the career mode
  • Mozart
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    No idea why a stadium creator is necessary, but a Creation Center of sorts would be a nice return.

If copyright is an issue, then don't allow the uploading of badges or other images. Simply let players create their clubs with generic options. It's better than nothing.
  • Herbski
    89 posts Park Captain
    This would be great.. Don't see it happening though..

I'm still waiting for them to allow you to create a player you can assign traits too, actually change their composure stat, or make them a RW/LW/CF/CM/RWB/LWB..

:)
  • LordBob
    68 posts Park Captain
    Upvote. Needs to be brought into Fifa. Also dont agree that a stadium creator is necessary but maybe stadium customizations like upgrading, lights, whatever. Basically all the stuff a fan might want but EA won't deliver because they don't listen to their community.
  • mdizzl3
    12306 posts Has That Special Something
    It's probably a license thing
  • I wish they would bring back creation center or at least give us the option to create a team in game even if it isn’t that deep. Even if we only had generic badges and kits it would still be better than nothing at all.
  • Mozart
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    I wish they would bring back creation center or at least give us the option to create a team in game even if it isn’t that deep. Even if we only had generic badges and kits it would still be better than nothing at all.

Exactly. Creating a team for off-line play among friends, non-FUT.
  • maksi
    6577 posts Big Money Move
    They removed CC because they want to sell you customization with microtransactions.
  • Lonestarr022
    502 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If it was going to be in FIFA19 it probably would have been announced by EA already.