OT: Can anyone gift me a club name change?

Antparry92
17547 posts World Class
Proper ballboy post here but I keep my club name the same as the team i play for IRL. I need to change it as I’ve still got my old club name and used my name change early on this year.

Not sure if asking for gifts is allowed or not? Apologies if not mods

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    69567 posts Moderator
    Yeah it allowed.

If no one has done it by tonight, I'll go and do it.
  • Antparry92
    17547 posts World Class
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Yeah it allowed.

If no one has done it by tonight, I'll go and do it.

Cheers Bags
  • Ofthewelsh
    3568 posts National Call-Up
    Drop me a PM Ant with your gt, and if you want, I'll gift over anything of value in a tick.
    My club name was changed by my boy from the perennial CPD Bryncoch. C'mon midffield is a classic..
  • Antparry92
    17547 posts World Class
    Ofthewelsh wrote: »
    Drop me a PM Ant with your gt, and if you want, I'll gift over anything of value in a tick.
    My club name was changed by my boy from the perennial CPD Bryncoch. C'mon midffield is a classic..
    One of the lads greatfully tried to send it over but apparently I can’t receive the gift if I’ve already used the name change once..strange.

The classic glyn fiddich video has been doing the rounds on Facebook lately..absolutely brilliant
  • Ofthewelsh
    3568 posts National Call-Up
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Ofthewelsh wrote: »
    One of the lads greatfully tried to send it over but apparently I can’t receive the gift if I’ve already used the name change once..strange.

The classic glyn fiddich video has been doing the rounds on Facebook lately..absolutely brilliant

Yndi siwr... goffyn i Mr. Picton!

Never gets old!
  • Tribute
    1295 posts Professional
    Won't work will it? If you've redeemed the item it been used, the gift thing is for when it can't be afforded.
  • Danic123
    2313 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tribute wrote: »
    Won't work will it? If you've redeemed the item it been used, the gift thing is for when it can't be afforded.

This. Otherwise we could all gift each other the coins at the start.
  • Bob_Dylan
    19224 posts World Class
    Nah
  • fluffymnuffy
    12518 posts Has That Special Something
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »
    Nah

• LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Danic123 wrote: »
    Tribute wrote: »

This. Otherwise we could all gift each other the coins at the start.

No because they can't be gifted at all.
    Completely seperate reason.